The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I posted my sob story in the WTB section, but I desperate and am going to drop it in here as well....

Hello

I'm recently divorced and the one piece I was dying to get was this bad boy, had it ordered day one, but had to cancel because of the not so lovely ex-wife, now to celebrate I'm dying to get this at a reasonable price.

Help a brother out! I lost my woman and the only thing that can feel that bloody hole in my heart is death itself.

We were together for 17 years and she left me for some random guy she met on the internet, I know I'm not perfect but damn that's hard to accept! Help me find one freaks?

Scored one off the boards. What a statue. My wife hated it when she saw the pics. She loved it once I got him set up. It is an awesome looking statue. Glad I was able to pick one up.

Are we tracking edition numbers anywhere?

Congrats on getting one! It is an incredible piece of art...the detail and paint apps are simply mind blowing.

I would like to send out a big thank you to Sideshow's Customer Service Team for sending me a replacement scythe holding arm, and for taking care of a crucial missing part and art booklet.
They provided a prompt response, and got the replacements sent out to me very quickly. A+

I would like to send out a big thank you to Sideshow's Customer Service Team for sending me a replacement scythe holding arm, and for taking care of a crucial missing part and art booklet.
They provided a prompt response, and got the replacements sent out to me very quickly. A+

Great to hear, glad your reaper is now complete.

Very cool.
Sometimes they're on top of things.

Other times... :panic:

Scored one off the boards. What a statue. My wife hated it when she saw the pics. She loved it once I got him set up. It is an awesome looking statue. Glad I was able to pick one up.

Are we tracking edition numbers anywhere?

AP here, bet yours is #113 :lol

For those that have one would you say it is worth $1700? I'm getting desperate and going insane I guess at this point...

It's worth whatever you're willing to pay. All I can say is if SS retailed it for $1700, I would not of bought it. But for what it did cost from SS, it was worth every penny. Awesome piece, lots of detail and probably one of their best efforts to date.

Ok this is getting old or maybe fate is trying to tell me something:impatient: I've had two members back out of selling this piece on the boards, which I can live with and understand, but now an ebay offer of $1600 plus shipping just backed on me:slap I guess I just wasn't meant to have this.

I'm going to stand by my $1300 limit to spend now, if anyone wants some money for one let me know:gah:

Back