The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone was right, it is amazing!:monkey5 Even after all the pics. and videos I've seen nothing is like actually seeing it in person.Spent a good 2 hours just taking pics. and trying to decide where to place him, even now before i pass out for the night I'm still not happy where he is, so tomorrow I'm moving him close to the tv that way hes always in my viewing area:lol

I'll put up some pics. soon.

Thanks again to Sueikakyju! What a great seller and new friend, he was on top of everything from the start.

I can really say my marriage is over now that I have this symbol of its death pointing at me and judging me on my part in its failure.

Congrats on getting one! I'm still over the moon with mine.

Everyone was right, it is amazing!:monkey5 Even after all the pics. and videos I've seen nothing is like actually seeing it in person.Spent a good 2 hours just taking pics. and trying to decide where to place him, even now before i pass out for the night I'm still not happy where he is, so tomorrow I'm moving him close to the tv that way hes always in my viewing area:lol

I'll put up some pics. soon.

Thanks again to Sueikakyju! What a great seller and new friend, he was on top of everything from the start.

I can really say my marriage is over now that I have this symbol of its death pointing at me and judging me on my part in its failure.

Yeah, I never buy collectibles over ebay anymore. I look to the freaks here for that. :rock

Awesome and congrats.

As I stated many months ago I still think they will be a very sought after piece. I think that is evident just by how many people have been looking for him on the forums ( which is a very small amount of the total that probably are ). I highly suspect it will double in value with in a year of the release. Do not know if it will continue to climb in value but getting this for retail will be a hard task in another year.

When this came out I was like there's no way I'm paying a grand for a statue EVER. Now I really wish I would have. I was more into comic characters at the time so it was an easy pass. I'm hoping I can trade off some stuff for him down the line. I've got Jack the Ripper on the way and will definitely order the Queen of the Dead. I've not been impressed by any of the previous Dead line, though.

The more I see pics of this bad boy..the more I get pissed I didn't order it when it was available !!

Congrats to everyone that has one...I'll be looking around!

This thing is badass! Regret not pulling the trigger too. It's a chance on a lot of these pieces since you don't know if they will hold up to the quality displayed in the prototype's shown at SDCC. I never realized how low the quantity for this piece was either. Grat's people who took the leap.

I do not think many people realized that only 300 were going to be produced. Once the time drew near to its release they sold out pretty fast.

This thing is badass! Regret not pulling the trigger too. It's a chance on a lot of these pieces since you don't know if they will hold up to the quality displayed in the prototype's shown at SDCC. I never realized how low the quantity for this piece was either. Grat's people who took the leap.

I agree, its a crap shot with sideshow but it seems that when they do a sideshow original piece it turns into "their baby" so to speak. By looking at the quality of this piece in person, you can tell that they put a lot of love into it. Its a museum quality piece in my opinion and looks just like the proto's.

This is truly a masterpiece. I was one of the few lucky souls that scored an Artists Proof from Sideshow. :)

The detail on this piece is astounding! For those of you who have not had the opportunity to see one in person, the photos do it no justice! You find detail and jaw dropping sculpt at every corner of this!

Without a doubt a 5 star piece!!!

Don't know how many AP's they had. I suspect that they were the extra ones they had for replacements since these had really good QC. Same cost as the reg and you scored one for being on the wait list.

Back