The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
" If you don’t already know, Artist Proofs are items that exist outside the numbered edition and are generally reserved for the licensors, movie studio executives, the filmmakers, and Sideshow owners/partners"

How many movie studio execs, filmakers and licensors (besides sideshow)involved with this product are there? and most other AP's I've see have been numbered, i.e.: AP __/30, etc.

Since it's a Gore Group original, I'd say none. Someone above me suggested extras for breakage. That could be a possibility. This was packaged well and didn't seem to have too many breakage or QC issues. Could just be a lot of extras lying around. Slap an AP label on them and get them outta there maybe.

" If you don’t already know, Artist Proofs are items that exist outside the numbered edition and are generally reserved for the licensors, movie studio executives, the filmmakers, and Sideshow owners/partners"

How many movie studio execs, filmakers and licensors (besides sideshow)involved with this product are there? and most other AP's I've see have been numbered, i.e.: AP __/30, etc.

Maybe they will be numbered. Be crazy to see a 1 of 10 set or something. Def makes em seem more rare than the actual numbered release.

AP of 10 - 15 for this level is totally understandable. anything above that should have been included in the regularly released ES. I can't get worked up about this because I love this statue so much and am happy for anybody that scores one.

My guess....just another ploy to sell more. Same as the LSF wolverine trick. This is why I have nothing on order with SS at the moment, and likely be the norm for me in the future.

Chris

Really hate I hesitated on this statue after the inhand pics I was blown away hopefully I catch somebody selling one for a good price eventually

I doubt there will be many AP's. I have only heard two others, other than myself that got this offer.

Well whatever they are, congrats to you guys for being able to get this. It's beautiful.

I just received the offer as well....AP for me... maybe! Will think about it!!

So disappointed I had to cancel this with only 2 flex-payments to go. Had to put the money towards helping my in-laws keep their house. :monkey3

Didn't you lose right much by cancelling?

I explained the situation to customer service and they refunded the deposit.

You gave up this for the in laws?!

:slap

I have awesome in-laws who live in a home built by my wife's great grandfather. It's a place my kids love and to have it lost to foreclosure would have been devastating to many. I made the right decision... *looks at pictures of Reaper*... I think. :lol

you would have make me an amazing offer for me to even consider selling this masterpiece

And that's why you'll keep your amazing statue retail is what ill give if not no big deal I want one I don't have to have one I got plenty of amazing already at retail

Back