The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I explained the situation to customer service and they refunded the deposit.

I have awesome in-laws who live in a home built by my wife's great grandfather. It's a place my kids love and to have it lost to foreclosure would have been devastating to many. I made the right decision... *looks at pictures of Reaper*... I think. :lol

0j9a.jpg

There's no way for us to know how many AP versions will be sold, unless SSC tells us.

As several others have already expressed, it's nothing more than a marketing tactic. A way to go around the ES to sell more.

got myself an ap offer and took it! jumped on a few days after i saw in hand pics so awhile after it was already sold out.

got myself an ap offer and took it! jumped on a few days after i saw in hand pics so awhile after it was already sold out.

That's exactly what I did. I think that is about 6 now that I have heard of getting the AP. Congrats.

SS always figures out a way to make more lol.

I don't see this as a problem as long as the AP's don't number over 15 or so. I know Pop Culture Shock always makes around 10 AP's on every statue and those are offered to the collectors.

Mine also ships next week...Monday or Tuesday!!! Should have it by next week.......

Back