The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sucks they didn't give us the fancy stuff with Wolf...guess it being one of the first out the gate is to blame.

Did LSF Maul have the fancy stuff?

Mine is still scheduled to come in tomorrow. No updates from fedex though since it left CA. Hoping I see an update that it is at the depot later tonight or tomorrow morning :).

Awesome pictures btw

When unpacking this, be careful not to have the box lids open all the way back. They are very heavy and cause the corners of the box to tear.

Mine is still scheduled to come in tomorrow. No updates from fedex though since it left CA. Hoping I see an update that it is at the depot later tonight or tomorrow morning :).

Awesome pictures btw

When unpacking this, be careful not to have the box lids open all the way back. They are very heavy and cause the corners of the box to tear.

Might the black fabric they used. Be careful when closing it again.

Just finish moving the wall unit yesterday and I will unbox it when get home today from work.

For now I set my oldest cat to guard him from the younglings.

20130607_230305_zps1bf33f17.jpg

She looks pure evil with the flash on.

Here's something for the few of you still waiting.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mBpvaS54AY[/ame]

Might the black fabric they used. Be careful when closing it again.

Just finish moving the wall unit yesterday and I will unbox it when get home today from work.

For now I set my oldest cat to guard him from the younglings.

20130607_230305_zps1bf33f17.jpg

She looks pure evil with the flash on.

The cat is now in the service of the Reaper.

Can't wait to see you pics!

Got mine today. Did an unboxing video and assembly. Will be in either 2 parts or one long video.

Wife and I are ecstatic over it. One of the best pieces I have ever seen. Also very happy to get 026 / 300

Got mine today. Did an unboxing video and assembly. Will be in either 2 parts or one long video.

Wife and I are ecstatic over it. One of the best pieces I have ever seen. Also very happy to get 026 / 300

Congrats Wolf! Look forward to the video(s). :rock

Uploading the video...its long, so not sure if many people will want to listen to me and my dumb southern voice for 28 minutes. Till then, uploading some pics.

Back