The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really enjoyed your unboxing Wolf. I watched all 28 mins of it. It was so great to also hear you wife and her excitement as well.

Yours was very nice as well. Sometimes I like reviews with little words and I love the paint job you did on the armor.

I told her about what you said and she said "Awwwwwww" LoL. We are actually thinking of displaying this one outside of my "Man Cave" room, she was extremely excited for this one and is every more excited for Master Chief.

I forgot to mention that she was so excited for this one that she was sitting at home waiting for fedex to arrive...got scared he was going to pull away because he did not make his way up, went out and flagged him down. So, I am glad she somewhat shares in the joy I have for crazy crap like this. I will be doing a review sometime this coming week, ill be sure to post it on here.

I am loving that display box. Its kind of reminds me of them Japanese boxes with the cool looking dolls. Always liked those things.

figured it's a $1000 statue, might as well protect it. First display I've made/owned and it wasn't too costly to make ($150), might make some others. Normally I just use shelves.

This statue kinda reminds me of the movie death watch.

Kinda moved the hood around the head like they had on the back of the instruction manual. Turned out awesome.

After a little begging I managed to this to be displayed in my dining room.

20130609_103149_zps51c8322c.jpg

Can't wait for angel of death to complete this unit

6fsivc.jpg

How he sits now. Going to be buying another Black case like the Wolf Predator and put them side by side. I tried putting him next to wolf but it was kind of cramped ( even though he fit ). Still considering putting him in our dinning area also.

Wolf is much bulker and slightly taller. I had them side by side. The reaper is a much better value for the price. As I have said and always will say, wolf should have cost anywhere from $1200-$1500 at the highest. If I was not a huge fan I would have not paid 2k for it but sideshow had my heart at the start with it.

Its sad looking at them side by side, as you can tell that the Reaper had much more love and care put into making it. Everything is refined, extremely well done and beautiful. The wolf looks slightly rushed, you can find errors in the paint, ( I have found a few paint chips over the last couple of months looking at it very closely ). Its still an incredible piece but the reaper is a "Mind Blown " type piece. Extremely glad I pulled the trigger as I seriously do not think it can get much better than this master piece.

almost done making The Reapers display, need add the light, make the door and touch up some areas with paint.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sueikakyju, really like your display case.
If you don't mind me asking, what are the internal dims?
I'm looking to find/build something similar and you've got the size just right.

Cheers.

Sean.

48" height display and a 20"x20"x12" box base. So I just went 36" off the box top. Statue is a little over 32" so there's a good +3" or so of clearance. Gonna do a green light on the top, kinda like the promo pics. bottom of the display going to be foam lined with a door to store the extra parts for when I want to swap the head or weapon.

48" height display and a 20"x20"x12" box base. So I just went 36" off the box top. Statue is a little over 32" so there's a good +3" or so of clearance. Gonna do a green light on the top, kinda like the promo pics. bottom of the display going to be foam lined with a door to store the extra parts for when I want to swap the head or weapon.

Thanks mate - appreciate it.

Great pics and videos, love the silver highlights done, great job! my reaper is safe in his new display case, I made it a bigger project than originally planned. Included taking down a wall in my office...going to paint the room today, then new floor.....on and on and on...all for the love of a statue!!!!!:slap

Whaaaaat???!!! Now I feel inferior for just putting him on a mirrored table. :(

Great pics and videos, love the silver highlights done, great job! my reaper is safe in his new display case, I made it a bigger project than originally planned. Included taking down a wall in my office...going to paint the room today, then new floor.....on and on and on...all for the love of a statue!!!!!:slap

I wish I knew how to make stuff like this. I would love this for my Reaper.

Back