The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Incredible details in those pictures...was waiting for ones like that. The last pic of the face sculpt is jaw dropping. The armor detail is incredible.

Just got around to unpacking the REAPER. This thing is ****ing awesome,
No complaints at all. Everything is perfect, from the great box to the incredible detail on every inch of this statue.
Nothing to complain about with this one, best detail of any statue in my collection.
So glad I ordered this, I doubt that anyone will be disappointed!!!!:yess:

Amazing pics grphyx1. I've been checking this thread frequently for news pics/news.

I am soooo looking forward to getting mine. Best piece I've seen in quite a while.

1k is a lot for such a niche character. I'm not saying the piece isn't worth the price, but not many ppl want a Reaper in their collection. It's not like this sold out right away.

I agree but towards its release date it got hyped up much more than when it originally released ( even for me ). Now with the in-hand pictures, you tube reviews ( coming soon I hope ) and the absolute praise this piece is getting. 1k for a master piece in the horror genre, I have to imagine will end up being in higher demand than you think. IMHO of course.

Crap, must be a ton on the waitlist already. Guess mine won't be converting.

O well I was going to try to get this.so I guess I will going for the Galactus it's cheaper and it lights up can't go wrong.:lol

You know, I really am looking at this as a gift from SideShow, looking at this, I find it hard to believe that this was only $1K?!! I'm glad it wasn't more. But the weathering on the fabric, the detail on the armor, the skull, and I can't even begin to go on about the helmeted head and the sword. Sick Sick Sick... Thanks SS!

You know, I really am looking at this as a gift from SideShow, looking at this, I find it hard to believe that this was only $1K?!! I'm glad it wasn't more. But the weathering on the fabric, the detail on the armor, the skull, and I can't even begin to go on about the helmeted head and the sword. Sick Sick Sick... Thanks SS!

Gifts are free. I look at this as the way it should always be. We pay top dollar for this stuff. We should expect no less. We've just gotten use to not getting it.

Freaking amazing pictures. I am so pumped to get this.

It the packing good enough so if it's delivered upside down it will be okay? My fedex guy likes to leave my statues upside down for some reason.

I think this is a steal for 1k compared to the other LSFs. I can't wait to see how Jack the Ripper comes out. I love their original stuff. This is my first dead statue though. Kinda wish I had got the Knights Templar EX but oh well, this will do. :)

Fremen, glad you understood what I meant:) Yes the packaging is good. The interior is a very sturdy sponge wrapped in satin. everything is pretty secure and there are two boxes.

Freaking amazing pictures. I am so pumped to get this.

It the packing good enough so if it's delivered upside down it will be okay? My fedex guy likes to leave my statues upside down for some reason.

I think this is a steal for 1k compared to the other LSFs. I can't wait to see how Jack the Ripper comes out. I love their original stuff. This is my first dead statue though. Kinda wish I had got the Knights Templar EX but oh well, this will do. :)

I agree.
This seems more of a Sideshow/Gore Group labor of love than a simple money making venture. Yep it's a grand, but it does seem to be great value compared to most other pieces (I wanted to say comparable pieces, but there isn't really anything to compare him to).

I doubt very much that we'll see any recasters trying to copy this, and that's probably the biggest compliment of all.

*mine is back in his box....need to make something for him to sit on.

You've phrased it the way I should have phrased it.

I agree.
This seems more of a Sideshow/Gore Group labor of love than a simple money making venture. Yep it's a grand, but it does seem to be great value compared to most other pieces (I wanted to say comparable pieces, but there isn't really anything to compare him to).

I doubt very much that we'll see any recasters trying to copy this, and that's probably the biggest compliment of all.

I agree.

-nods- martin canale is one talented mafrakker. I wish I had an once of his talent.

There you have it. Beyond AMAZING!!! Love Love Love it!

You have been Holding Out in me, I did not know you Acquired him my Friend, WOW! does not seem to be nearly enough of a word to use when describing this Dark Work of Art. The Reaper is the most Impressive Piece IMO to come out of SSC in Years, Major Congrats and Excellent Post; Grphyx

Back