The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish they would have counted down or something for Predator Wolf LSF. Glad they did for this one though.

Wish they would have counted down or something for Predator Wolf LSF. Glad they did for this one though.

Hey AL...

Seems all those who come to the boards just to say how bad these LSF are, and at 1K-2K they would never sell.. and they have been a disastrous failure for SSC ...blah, blah, blah.. I'm so glad these seem to be selling well. IM is wait listed, Wolf is wait listed, and now Reaper is almost sold out... Maul from what I was told today from SSC CS is just about gone as well.. I expect Wolverine won't last long, and I will PO Doom as soon as he goes up for PO... If you own any of these you know how cool they are.... Congrats to all that enjoy and will eventually own.. Collector's Collect on!

Hey AL...

Seems all those who come to the boards just to say how bad these LSF are, and at 1K-2K they would never sell.. and they have been a disastrous failure for SSC ...blah, blah, blah.. I'm so glad these seem to be selling well. IM is wait listed, Wolf is wait listed, and now Reaper is almost sold out... Maul from what I was told today from SSC CS is just about gone as well.. I expect Wolverine won't last long, and I will PO Doom as soon as he goes up for PO... If you own any of these you know how cool they are.... Congrats to all that enjoy and will eventually own.. Collector's Collect on!

I agree....I'm probably going to slim down to a few PF's and the rest a handful of LSF's and Cinemaquettes and 1:1 SW Helmets or Prop Replicas.

I don't look at them as 1-2k....I look at them as 3-6 PF's that I would buy anyway. And to me anyway one of these is worth that many PF's.

Bah! Less than 20 now... I was going to wait until he started shipping to order but now I have an ultimatum- a new TV or this :lol

This sucks that this is less than 20... I won't be able to order this piece so congrats to the guys who have and that receive this amazing piece. :(

I ordered. I have no credit for the NRD but I ordered anyway. Jennifier told me to do it even though my NRD will be declined. She said they will try again next week if it declines.

LESS THAN 10 REMAIN...... I wonder if it will be a sell out before release...? it may be 1K now but if it sells out, I'm sure the flipper leaches will have it listed at 2K... If you can swing this.. don't wait too much longer!

Not sure if these "making of"-pics are already posted:
https://www.zealousmodel.com/index.php?topic=811.0

Wow, thanks for the link.
Not seen those pics before - amazing.
There are enough frames there for a short stop motion video showing his entire design and construction from beginning to end!

Seriously, I can't remember seeing this level of wonderful detail on any other SS piece.

Easy to see this time round exactly where our $$$ are going.

Sean.

I'm so excited for this! Especially after that last posted link. It was awesome. Got me pumped!!!

Back