The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's a curse I know. I haven't been collecting for too long, and I remember wanting everything that came out, and then this artist friend says to me "you can't have everything", and suddenly i wasn't so stressed about whether i got something. it was one of those buddhist moments where the clarity from such a simple statement. But I digress, this statue is amazing and you have to get it!!!!

I recently had this epiphany. I understand what you mean about this realization reducing stress. Unfortunately I still want everything. :gah:

I just PO this one... It's a very unique design.. it's limited to 300 world wide.. the subject hits many different genre.. Horror, Zombie, Death, and Fantasy... it's extremely detailed, has a winged helmet.. a sickle... and a switch out hand holding sword .. chains, a robe, great base.. and crazy detail... I have a feeling about his one... plus I think it looks amazing!!!! Didn't want to miss out on this guy...

I just PO this one... It's a very unique design.. it's limited to 300 world wide.. the subject hits many different genre.. Horror, Zombie, Death, and Fantasy... it's extremely detailed, has a winged helmet.. a sickle... and a switch out hand holding sword .. chains, a robe, great base.. and crazy detail... I have a feeling about his one... plus I think it looks amazing!!!! Didn't want to miss out on this guy...

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:goodpost:

I'm trying to get one too. Gonna be a grail imho and I don't have much room so I prefer to have few, bigger pieces, like this one, the Fury of the Beast and a couple others.

Thanks AL! Are you getting this LSF ???

I'm trying to get one too. Gonna be a grail imho and I don't have much room so I prefer to have few, bigger pieces, like this one, the Fury of the Beast and a couple others.

I agree, if the SW driods PF is $799.00... the Reaper is a bargain...:) They would have easily charged 2K for the reaper if they had to license it... My long term plan is to have about 6 LSF when all is said and done... Maul, Wolf, Reaper, Indy, Doom, and ????....:)

I was gonna wait and drop 1k down when it was set to ship. Sooo many people are ordering now I may have to pre order this now.

Always loved the concept of this piece IMHO, anything done by gore group and martin canale are almost guarantee grails or expensive on the after market.

Now I just need to get the concept art blown up a bit and framed
RP-final-painting-LG.jpg

they definitely need to include a print with this, that's a rad picture to have displayed along next to it.

SS Alex said it's not included, but I found a good art print somewhere at relatively cheap IIRC

SS Alex said it's not included, but I found a good art print somewhere at relatively cheap IIRC

Come on ss alex...get us a print...this has great design art and we don't h have anything else like a comic etc

I was gonna wait and drop 1k down when it was set to ship. Sooo many people are ordering now I may have to pre order this now.

Always loved the concept of this piece IMHO, anything done by gore group and martin canale are almost guarantee grails or expensive on the after market.

Now I just need to get the concept art blown up a bit and framed
RP-final-painting-LG.jpg

I agree... that's why I did it last night.. I'll call Monday and change my Flex to full pay.. and hopefully if it comes by the end of the month.. When I saw the 300 edition size, I thought.. I better not wait to long.. heck he may be around for a while, or sell out before he hits the streets...??? One thing I know.. he looks amazing!

Last edited:
If you follow sideshow offerings for the LSF line, you notice they have tried to offer characters that were smash hits for them in the PF line.. Darth Maul..Star Wars offering, Wolverine and Dr. Doom... PF's both commanding nice hefty mark-ups on the secondary market, Predator and Alien...offering up The Wolf Pred...can't go wrong.. Iron Man.. no brainier... Now, rounding out the line a Dead offering,The Reaper.. and from the looks of it.. a home run! Not to mention the 300 edition size. It will be interesting now that the line is getting it's feet planted if ES sizes will be added to all the new LSF's.. it would certainly drive sales, make collectors who care about that happier, and most probably get SSC larger PO's. We should see Indy, Obi Wan, Dr. Doom, and Catwoman at SDCC this summer??? Eh, I don't know about Catwoman hmm.. I think SSC would be better off doing a Batman or even better Spiderman.. the original Spiderman PF and statue were sell outs for them... a LSF of Spiderman attached to a wall.. in mid turn with arm extended and hand turned up in a classic ready to shoot a web.... I'm looking forward to seeing where the LSF line goes in 2013-2014.

The Reaper: Death's General
Legendary Scale(TM) Figure
PRE-ORDER Est. ship: April 2013
Act Fast! LESS THAN 30 REMAIN!

Hey Fremen, you may be right!

Honestly, I don't want to pull money out of my savings for it until I can pay for it in full cause I have no control with so many nice statues around.

Thing I'm terrified of is it sells out before it's released and then I'm screwed.

The Reaper: Death's General
Legendary Scale(TM) Figure
PRE-ORDER Est. ship: April 2013
Act Fast! LESS THAN 30 REMAIN!

One less available, I went ahead and ordered so what happened to me with Wolf LSF doesn't happen with this one.

Back