The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pulled the trigger.....as the old song goes..."Its to late to turn back nowwwww, I believe, I believe, I believe I'm falling in LOVE"

Yes indeed sir. I pulled the triggers the same as you just opposite, well I guess I did go on the waitlist for Wolf before I ordered the General but I found an actual order for Wolf after I ordered the General. :love:love

Last edited:
If you can swing this I think it will be an amazing piece....if not try the flex pay.. There is the $200 deposit, but with a 300 edition size... I think these won't last long... Was no mention of this shipping in today's newsletter.. wonder if will be in next weeks...

It was mentioned today. "Coming in the next 30 days".

My final flex payment total has been updated with shipping. $55 to ship to NJ. That's the cheapest LSF shipment cost yet. Maul was $85 and Wolf was $65. Hopefully this means arrival notices are going out soon. I'm definitely having mine charged early because my final payment isn't until May 25. So excited to get this!

Hey everyone. I'm new to this site and also new to collecting these amazing statues from sideshow. My first Premium Format was Freddy Krueger EX. I saw The Reaper: Death's General LSF and I knew I had to get it. This will be my first and probably only LSF I ever purchase. The detail does look amazing on the pictures, hope to receive the same quality when he arrives.

Welcome to show :wave

My last two PF ever sold today.. thus the Reaper is paid in full..:) Looking forward to having this on display..... come on Doom...PO Doom time...and Indy!

looks amazing. I think I'm going to hold out and see what the Predator 2 item is though.

I don't have much horror stuff but I have a hellraiser cube, pinhead statue, jason mask and machete a few freddy gloves, a phantasm ball and the resident evil props so I don't think it will fit in anyway.

Wow that jumped from $30 initially to $55. I was wondering how it was so cheap

My final flex payment total has been updated with shipping. $55 to ship to NJ. That's the cheapest LSF shipment cost yet. Maul was $85 and Wolf was $65. Hopefully this means arrival notices are going out soon. I'm definitely having mine charged early because my final payment isn't until May 25. So excited to get this!

Back down to less than 10.
Hope this isn't delayed again, final flex is may 10th, shipping is 55.00 to PA.

Jumped on one at a local retailer who still had it for around $910, I may even get a second one if another retailer wants one of my pieces as payment :)

Took 3 business days for them to take my deposit as well.. don't worry SSC won't forget to take money...LOL! Wolf are you doing flex or reg pay??

Had to flex as I am short on funds in my "play" money. I plan to pay off in a few weeks though.

Either way...I think your gonna have an awesome statue!!!!! Congrats!

Agreed...already changed my room around and have a place ready for him. I told my wife the other day about what I was doing ( she was fine with it and thought the statue was awesome ). I am basically just selling a few things off to cover the cost, so at the end of the day I guess realistically, she could not say anything. I think my main issue is going to be lack of space. With This, The wolf LSF and my Master Chief PF coming in pretty soon. I literally only have 1 or 2 more places that I could display a large piece like this. I think after this I will not have to buy anything for a while as my display will look amazing with the lifesize items I have and them 3 statues alone.

Sounds like it will and is awesome Wolf... my 1:1 Dark Knight EX Bust is for sale on ebay and expect it won't last too much longer... I originally had it for sale with my other items and sold.. then the wife really wanted it to stay.. I promptly returned the buyers down payment, and sent him a email on the issue.. He never responded and later wrote in another thread I had sellers remorse... but not at all.. my wife also likes this hobby on a surface level.. So when she asked for it to stay.. I wasn't about to say no... Then Darth Maul LSF came.. and The Batman Bust lost out in her eyes...LOL! So, I'll gladly sell it and put the money towards DOOM or INDY... We have a deal.. all items stay in the office collection room.. and never end up in the living room...:) I'm cool with that...:)

Took 3 business days for them to take my deposit as well.. don't worry SSC won't forget to take money...LOL! Wolf are you doing flex or reg pay??

Got charged today for it. I was a little worried, as I recently moved and had to change my address on the card....was not sure if it was going to cause problems with them charging it but nope...its came out just fine.

I only need about $200 more to have it paid off now, so, one more statue sell and I will have it paid off.

Back