The Reaper:Death's General - The Dead Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Grim Reaper The Dead

awesome ... might pick up my first new piece in a long time .... :monkey1

grimreap.jpg

he's holdin a scythe,this is going to be massive:thud:

Don't like the idea of 3 arms tho

The Dead is for Zombies. ____ this piece.

This looks really cool...it would need to have a cloak though...I would have to give it one it it doesn't come with it.

Very interested.

I think the expansion of this line is a good move from Sideshow's perspective. It isn't like people are knocking down their figurative doors to get 1/4 scale zombie statues only. I would imagine there are more folks who just want awesome 1/4 scale horror statues, zombie or no, and providing some variety to that line would be a good thing.

I saw this at the dinner too and it was AMAZING and HUGE. You'll need a lot of room for it...but damn it was so cool.

There's a whole story about why there are 3 arms....I wish I could remember...I think the smaller one is the one that rips the soul out of the body....one holds the scythe and the other maybe holds the victim. Can't remember exactly.

I saw this at the dinner too and it was AMAZING and HUGE. You'll need a lot of room for it...but damn it was so cool.

There's a whole story about why there are 3 arms....I wish I could remember...I think the smaller one is the one that rips the soul out of the body....one holds the scythe and the other maybe holds the victim. Can't remember exactly.

Any pics? :)

I think the expansion of this line is a good move from Sideshow's perspective. It isn't like people are knocking down their figurative doors to get 1/4 scale zombie statues only. I would imagine there are more folks who just want awesome 1/4 scale horror statues, zombie or no, and providing some variety to that line would be a good thing.

With the exception of the PZ PF aka the flipper's delight, this line overall, has pretty much stank as far as Polystone offerings.

Back