The Punisher Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am chiming in and agreeing that this is one of the best statues period. If he was 1/4 scale he would be in grail status. I love love love this piece.

After market prices show that he is already a grail...

I would still have mine is he was 1/4 scale... He was just to small to fit in with the rest of my collection.

After market prices show that he is already a grail...

I would still have mine is he was 1/4 scale... He was just to small to fit in with the rest of my collection.

I have the Punisher COM displayed right next to my Deadpool PF and they look PERFECT together. Not all PFs are exactly 1/4 scale and this COM is actually a little bigger than 1/5 scale. He just needs to be kept away from the really large 1/4 pieces. Any of the smaller PFs, he blends in quite well.

I have the Punisher COM displayed right next to my Deadpool PF and they look PERFECT together. Not all PFs are exactly 1/4 scale and this COM is actually a little bigger than 1/5 scale. He just needs to be kept away from the really large 1/4 pieces. Any of the smaller PFs, he blends in quite well.

He does display well next to Deadpool, I don't have Deadpool :)

He does display well next to Deadpool, I don't have Deadpool :)

Mhmm! :)

11018368_857929260930400_1494792799_n.jpg

I'm sure if anyone else on the forum had this issue we'd have heard. Mine is totally intact.

Ok, has anyone else had issue with paint cracking and flaking in this piece? looks like ssc and there ****** paint apps and prep has struck again. I went to inspect this one to ship out for a customer and there is some lines on the face and body I found odd. touched them and big chunks of paint came falling off......

Ok, has anyone else had issue with paint cracking and flaking in this piece? looks like ssc and there ****** paint apps and prep has struck again. I went to inspect this one to ship out for a customer and there is some lines on the face and body I found odd. touched them and big chunks of paint came falling off......

I'm sure if anyone else on the forum had this issue we'd have heard. Mine is totally intact.

I've had mine since day 1 and it's still looks the same as the day I got it. Sucks to hear you're having paint issues quad.

Back