The Punisher Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a lot for the comment. I have read only one negative comment in the forum about an owner of this piece with problems with the paint on figure's face (cracks on the face and neck and even small pieces falling down when touching that faulty paint!!!). Is this an isolated case or there have been any other cases? Thanks a lot!!!

I have owned this COM since day 1 (I PO'd it direct from sideshow) and I've had zero issues with it. It's also been displayed since the day I received it and it looks exactly the same as the day I got it. I don't think there have been many QC issues with this piece. In your case, you'll be able to see the statue before you buy. If it has any issues, you'll know it. If the statue looks good, I wouldn't hesitate to buy it if I were you.

I have owned this COM since day 1 (I PO'd it direct from sideshow) and I've had zero issues with it. It's also been displayed since the day I received it and it looks exactly the same as the day I got it. I don't think there have been many QC issues with this piece. In your case, you'll be able to see the statue before you buy. If it has any issues, you'll know it. If the statue looks good, I wouldn't hesitate to buy it if I were you.

Great! Thanks A LOT!!! I will do it.

Good luck. Hopefully everything works out for you.

Thanks a lot for your help. I picked it up yesterday. EXCELLENT!!! The previous owner was a great guy and he reduced the price quite a lot because he preferred that I would go in person against some better offers from another city (with the worries about the shipment arriving in good shape etc etc). Figure is as new (he was the only owner and he is extremely careful with his collection). A wonderful statue and a great guy that I got to know. These are the nice surprises of this hobby: in addition to nice statues you meet great people (here in the forum as well as outside). Your help and advice have been great. Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot for your help. I picked it up yesterday. EXCELLENT!!! The previous owner was a great guy and he reduced the price quite a lot because he preferred that I would go in person against some better offers from another city (with the worries about the shipment arriving in good shape etc etc). Figure is as new (he was the only owner and he is extremely careful with his collection). A wonderful statue and a great guy that I got to know. These are the nice surprises of this hobby: in addition to nice statues you meet great people (here in the forum as well as outside). Your help and advice have been great. Thanks!!!!!!!!!

BIG CONGRATS! You now own what I consider one of the best statues SSC has ever released. Glad to hear you picked him up at a good price. This truly is a special piece and I'm sure it looks phenomenal in your collection.

13315331_10210212643139556_2860708657237143468_n.jpg

My favorite statue (that is smaller than 1/4) of all time. Kept thinking to sell this bad boy due to his size not being 1/4 but can't do it, he is that good.

If they made this 1;4, man oh man.

It's really not that far off of 1/4 scale. If you put him with certain PFs, he fits in perfectly. The pics of him next to the DD PF looks great. I have him displayed right next to the Deadpool PF and they look incredible next to each other.

The base must be the short, super short type base. Many of the current 1/4 have ridiculously tall base, especially the DC stuff

The base must be the short, super short type base. Many of the current 1/4 have ridiculously tall base, especially the DC stuff

The base is definitely not tall on this COM. Certainly not as big as some of the DC PFs you are referring to.

The base is definitely not tall on this COM. Certainly not as big as some of the DC PFs you are referring to.

The base is perfect to my eyes: small, fitting with the statue and very detailed. I wish SS would keep doing this type of base instead of those huge museum-type stands (Batgirl PF etc). And, to be a comiquette, the size is rather close to 1:4 (surely above 1:5). As many people said, it depends of the surrounding statues (perfectly fitting with Daredevil PF... but avoid by all means placing him close to Lobo PF if you care about different scales). I hope to be able of securing also the forthcoming Punisher by XM studios. Since XM 1:4 are smaller than SS PF, and the new Punisher will be sat down on his motorbike, I expect both Punisher fitting well together.

The base is perfect to my eyes: small, fitting with the statue and very detailed. I wish SS would keep doing this type of base instead of those huge museum-type stands (Batgirl PF etc). And, to be a comiquette, the size is rather close to 1:4 (surely above 1:5). As many people said, it depends of the surrounding statues (perfectly fitting with Daredevil PF... but avoid by all means placing him close to Lobo PF if you care about different scales). I hope to be able of securing also the forthcoming Punisher by XM studios. Since XM 1:4 are smaller than SS PF, and the new Punisher will be sat down on his motorbike, I expect both Punisher fitting well together.

I love the simple base on the COM. Some of the tall bases we see today are overkill IMO. The Punisher COM is definitely slightly lager than 1/5 scale. That's why he looks really good displayed with some of SSC's smallish PFs. Either way, he's a kick ass looking statue.

I still don't own this piece, and still no burning desire to own it. :lol

With that said, it's a great looking piece.

Back