The Punisher Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, trust that I am not a shady guy in any way.
Since it has been too long since i have sent out the comiquette to my friend NoworNever, I believe it's probably never going to reach him. :(

But I don't want this deal to go south so what I proposed to him was that I pay him 1/2 the amount he paid me back, so he doesn't take a full loss. What do you guys think? I'm not leaving him empty handed. I don't want this deal to reflect on the way he does business on these great forums from this day forward bc there are great people on here.

PunisherComiquette_01.jpg

PunisherComiquette_02.jpg

PunisherComiquette_03.jpg

PunisherComiquette_04.jpg

PunisherComiquette_06.jpg

Wow. Great photos! Nice light. :clap:clap:clap

Thanks, brothers! I added a little visual grittiness and exposure separation for a more dramatic effect than my original pics.

How did you ship it Merc? Was it not insured at all? I know I'd be pretty damn pissed off if I flushed so much money down the toilet.

Hey guys, trust that I am not a shady guy in any way.
Since it has been too long since i have sent out the comiquette to my friend NoworNever, I believe it's probably never going to reach him. :(

But I don't want this deal to go south so what I proposed to him was that I pay him 1/2 the amount he paid me back, so he doesn't take a full loss. What do you guys think? I'm not leaving him empty handed. I don't want this deal to reflect on the way he does business on these great forums from this day forward bc there are great people on here.

:monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

No insurance?

Thanks, brothers! I added a little visual grittiness and exposure separation for a more dramatic effect than my original pics.

How did you ship it Merc? Was it not insured at all? I know I'd be pretty damn pissed off if I flushed so much money down the toilet.

I shipped priority as requested by NON.

Yeah i would be too and I asked him to send via gift to avoid fees.

I am not one to take someone's hard earned money, so I wanna give him something back. I won't leave him with nothing

I shipped priority as requested by NON.

Yeah i would be too and I asked him to send via gift to avoid fees.

I am not one to take someone's hard earned money, so I wanna give him something back. I won't leave him with nothing

But did you insure it? according to the guidelines in the for sale section, you have to provide insurance and tracking info to the buyer on everything you sell.

as it reads in the guidelines:
Step 5) Ship out sold item w/ insurance and tracking.

none of my business, but was it sent "priority mail international" via USPS? If so, it should at least have a tracking number?

none of my business, but was it sent "priority mail international" via USPS? If so, it should at least have a tracking number?

yeah i think anything that i've ever sent from canada to the usa has always had a tracking number, but maybe it's different going the other way.:dunno

I've sent many packages internationally and they have all had tracking numbers. I think it was already said that this one did have a tracking number, so if it is out there, it should be able to be found.

I've sent many packages internationally and they have all had tracking numbers. I think it was already said that this one did have a tracking number, so if it is out there, it should be able to be found.

hmmm interesting, anyways hope it gets resolved. i'm out of here.

How do you guys get tracking numbers for inernational shipping? I know that UPS tracks but their prices for international shipment is expensive. USPS says they have no way of tracking. Fed Ex is high priced also.

I know with UPS there is a customs number but I would not call that a tracking number.

Do you guys just only ship with the higher priced UPS and Fed Ex?

Just wondering. I usually won't ship international because nobody wants to pay for the more expensive shipping and I don't like to ship without the tracking #.

How do you guys get tracking numbers for inernational shipping? I know that UPS tracks but their prices for international shipment is expensive. USPS says they have no way of tracking. Fed Ex is high priced also.

I know with UPS there is a customs number but I would not call that a tracking number.

Do you guys just only ship with the higher priced UPS and Fed Ex?

Just wondering. I usually won't ship international because nobody wants to pay for the more expensive shipping and I don't like to ship without the tracking #.

Every large package have a tracking number, otherwise they would have a huge problem sorting and delivery problem. I know cause I used to work for UPS for 3 yrs. Now a days, I can't see any large delivery company/organization doing business without tracking number.

I am thinking people toss the receit or other documents away, so they lose track of shipping.

Back