The Punisher Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, nono, no...! I mean day 22 of April. It's not that bad! Last week: six days ago or so.

I PM and mailed him on Monday and Tuesday asking some info about shipping. Of course, everyone has a life and this silence during a few days is reasonable. Next week it won't be. Right now I can accept some delay in the communication (...even if he had time to post in the Kratos thread and not to reply me).

Maybe I am too worried, I don't know.

Who talks like that, "day 22 of April"? :monkey1 Wouldn't it be easier to say "April 22nd"? :monkey3

Woah! You are really freaking out over a 6 day lapse when this piece is being shipped internationally? Go easy, tiger! :lol

Unless it was sent with some sort of expedited shipping it will take some time. Granted, communication is key, but keep the faith that all will be good, especially when a week has yet to pass.

Thanks for your words!

I can't help myself: I paid 24th of March. Again: March. Three weeks is more than enough for international shipping unless something goes wrong.

:panic:

ps_ and something goes def. wrong if I have no tracking number and no proof of shipping now...

I have sold to NowOrNever, good buyer, and it didnt take no month for him to receive the statue I sent him. Just to make things clear he bought the statue and paid for it on March 24th and now its April 27th and still nothing. And to make things even worse MercWithAMouth is not responding to his PMs and emails.

I have sold to NowOrNever, good buyer, and it didnt take no month for him to receive the statue I sent him. Just to make things clear he bought the statue and paid for it on March 24th and now its April 27th and still nothing. And to make things even worse MercWithAMouth is not responding to his PMs and emails.

If you info is accurate.....I would worried if I were NowOrNever.

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Thanks for your words!

I can't help myself: I paid 24th of March. Again: March. Three weeks is more than enough for international shipping unless something goes wrong.

ps_ and something goes def. wrong if I have no tracking number and no proof of shipping now...
Oh, I see. That's a whole different situation than what I thought. Yeah, there's no reason for it take that long. He really needs to put your mind at rest and contact you immediately. Otherwise... well, that's a whole different story, altogether.

Dont worry nowornever, there's no drama here...we all are looking out for our own and want to make sure someone should or shouldn't worry depending on the situation. We obviously all wish you the best and def want you to keep us posted. Someone said it best in one of these threads that the hardest part of this hobby is waiting...and that is def the truth. Stay strong and try not to worry yourself to death.

Last edited:
It's pretty much on faith on the system here on the boards, but you can obviously tell whose here everyday and whose a new member, etc... or who the old school veterans around the boards that have done business with several other members of community.

I... myself wouldn't deal with money orders, western unions, checks, etc.... Always use paypal and always use a credit card for the extra protection in case paypal cannot help you on certain situations. Do I use the gift option, sometimes I do but it's only with people I've known for years and have dealt with several times.

Ask for the members eBay transaction feedback and also check the feedback here on the boards in the commerce/marketplace section :lecture

This is GREAT advise. It's exactly how I handle business. Especially the part about backing up your paypal account with a credit card. It's helped me out of jams that paypal wouldn't/couldn't.

I hate hearing this kind of stuff. There are some scum bags about :mad:

And to think I considered buying it off him at one point :panic:

It's pretty much on faith on the system here on the boards, but you can obviously tell whose here everyday and whose a new member, etc... or who the old school veterans around the boards that have done business with several other members of community.

I... myself wouldn't deal with money orders, western unions, checks, etc.... Always use paypal and always use a credit card for the extra protection in case paypal cannot help you on certain situations. Do I use the gift option, sometimes I do but it's only with people I've known for years and have dealt with several times.

Ask for the members eBay transaction feedback and also check the feedback here on the boards in the commerce/marketplace section :lecture
Wise words indeed Ski :lecture :duff

Commerce Feedback thread:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68175

I hope things work out for you NoN, no need to apologise. We're all here to help each other if we can. Hopefully you will receive it soon, but don't forget that if you are going to raise a claim with Paypal, you have to do it within 45 days of the payment being made.
I would say give it a little longer with it being an international parcel but don't wait too long.

x :wave

EDIT: I just saw this:
Thanks for your words!

...and realised it is MercWithAMouth you are referring to.
I usually receive international parcels from US to UK within a week and if he has not provided a tracking number that's not a good sign.
Just 2 days ago I added to Neutral ratings to Merc's Feedback, one as a buyer and one as a seller. The person received the item but ut was damaged.

If you have had no contact from him since you paid on 24th March, I would advise to claim with Paypal, now.
x :peace

Last edited:
Three weeks is a lot of time, even for international shipping. Especially since this piece isn't a PO.

There's a slim chance he simply hasn't been here for a while, isn't checking his PMs, and may not have access to email. But that chance is anorexic at this point. The last few posts have been very helpful with regards to your options. I'd say reflect on them and decide on what action to take sooner rather than later

But NoN marked the payment as a gift. Can you do a claim even with that kind of transaction?
Mercwithamouth has been online yesterday as well, NoN even tried to confront him on the Kratos Statue thread. Said he was looking for the EX of that piece.

But NoN marked the payment as a gift. Can you do a claim even with that kind of transaction?
Mercwithamouth has been online yesterday as well, NoN even tried to confront him on the Kratos Statue thread. Said he was looking for the EX of that piece.

I'm pretty sure that paypal will not side with you on the gift option, that's the risk for trying to avoid fees this way but if it's a credit card he could do a charge back on it and get his funds back.

Back