The Punisher Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once it leaves the US it's not track or can't be tracked on the USPS system anymore, from that point on on the boat/plane it's anybody ball game.

oops, just saw this.:monkey3 i don't sell much anymore anyways and if i did i think i'd only ship the most expensive with tracking and insurance anymore.

Once it leaves the US it's not track or can't be tracked on the USPS system anymore, from that point on on the boat/plane it's anybody ball game.

so you're saying there is not tracking at all for shippment to canada??
i wonder why we can track going to the usa but not the other way back.:dunno

so you're saying there is not tracking at all for shippment to canada??
i wonder why we can track going to the usa but not the other way back.:dunno

I believe that is correct, anything that is not US you can only track it til the point it leaves the border. You CAN insure it though but it's costly but regardless it can be insured and if anything got lost or damage it's on the delivery system and you are safe.

I'm not sure why it works the other way around though. Canada to US.

I believe that is correct, anything that is not US you can only track it til the point it leaves the border. You CAN insure it though but it's costly but regardless it can be insured and if anything got lost or damage it's on the delivery system and you are safe.

I'm not sure why it works the other way around though. Canada to US.

maybe because they charge the hell out of us already and they feel they should give tracking for the extra expense:gah:

maybe because they charge the hell out of us already and they feel they should give tracking for the extra expense:gah:

It's strange also being on the same continent you'd think that it wouldn't take two weeks or more to get from US to CAN or vice versa but it does take hella longer to get and receive packages from either place. I guess the delay is held by customs :dunno

It's strange also being on the same continent you'd think that it wouldn't take two weeks or more to get from US to CAN or vice versa but it does take hella longer to get and receive packages from either place. I guess the delay is held by customs :dunno
Exactly. Customs is the only explanation. The US and Canada share a border that is thousands of miles long. This means that many places in the US are closer to Canada than cities in their own country. Yet, it still takes so much longer to ship to Canada than it does from Washington to Florida? Okay! I do know this though... there is a friend of mine at SF that gets her stuff from SS one day before I do, and I live about 5 hours driving time from the San Diego area. :confused:

I have had loads of stuff posted to me from us. Once it leaves us it isn't tracked on us system on USPS, but is tracked on parcel force. I think if he didn't receive anything. Full refund period. Seller should have insured it. Whats to stop anyone else not sending something, no tracking etc etc and then just saying o I'll give you half back.

Wow. Shipping and horror tales during 5 pages. :panic:

I told MercWithAMouth that I will wait a few more days.

Here:
*Private Message removed*

That's about info. Now let's go back to normal life and say things about the statue, sculptor and photos...

Last edited by a moderator:
NoN I have edited your last post as we do not allow the posting pf private messages on the forum, so please do not post them.

I am speaking to both peeps about this so hopefully we can resolve it amicably using pm's.

Now let's go back to normal life and say things about the statue, sculptor and photos...
:lecture :lecture
x :wave

NoN I have edited your last post as we do not allow the posting pf private messages on the forum, so please do not post them.

I am speaking to both peeps about this so hopefully we can resolve it amicably using pm's.

:lecture :lecture
x :wave

Hi, thanks.

Very sorry for that. I did a copypaste of the PM, I should have written it again in a different manner for general info but writing in English is a bit difficult. I took the easy way.

Anyways, you are right: this should be solved using PMs.

it's a Killah Baby dats what it be...
Picture011.jpg

Back