The Punisher Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off topic but I just got Mesa's Punisher PF Exclusive today and it's awesome!
I can't wait to see my PF and comiquette together!
Also...
Does anyone have the link to the Punisher PF thread?
I want to join in the joy of now owning one.
:chew

I ordered from a dealer. can't justified paying retail+shipping+CA tax for just a print.

Hi guys, I got on the WL for this about 12 hours after it sold out, Are the odds good that this will convert? Its my first time buying anything other than a 12 inch figure so Im not sure what kind of a chance I have.
Especially since the edition size is only 400.

I think a lot of freaks will be holding this order especially the ones that have sold their PF's but you have a good chance once this piece starts shipping!

I think a lot of freaks will be holding this order especially the ones that have sold their PF's but you have a good chance once this piece starts shipping!

Thanks Skiman! Guess I just gotta play the waiting game huh. The waiting game SUCKS!:banghead

you guys see the video of him they posted ?...He's awesome !!!

This does look pretty freakin nice, one thing with all the Marvel Sideshow are doing,most if not all i have seen looks amazing.

That Backstage Pass was pretty cool. I'm pretty impressed by this piece. I know he's a comic book character, but coming from an old -school comic book reader, I prefer the Punisher with with real ordinance. The gun, while looking bad a$$, is not my cup of tea. But as a comiquette, this works. The comiquettes can be more comicky/cartoony, while the PFs should be more realistic...something Sideshow seems to have missed the boat on with the Emma Frost PF.

But this piece is great. He's huge, and the base is detailed with all the shell casings...too bad I missed out on the exclusive.

Bad@ss statue. I can't wait for this one. Don't care much for exclusive.

Back