The Punisher Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like this statue personally. The art style of Olivettis is not my cup of tea, but I'm happy for those that like it.

Lets see,

Boba can't talk to Shai but Quad can still talk to Shai who can still talk to Skiman who won't talk to anyone who also can't talk with Shai but is allowed to talk with Quad because he can now talk to Shai.

Oh, that's not so bad.

__
hammer10.gif

joseph10.jpg

though i passed on this at first, my 7 year old keeps bugging me to get it so i don't know what i'm going to do :duh

The grails have spoken ... to vouch to never to speak to you again.

:whip You have to buy it now, you have no choice. :whip

Besides, let's not forget you are an Albertan and we just simply need more of these comiquettes here, :joy

Sooooooo ...

What d'ya think the chances of the exclusvie being converted over?

Or do I have to hunt this one on ebay this one too?

I think this piece is going to be a hit. I also think this is going to look great beside the Rambo.

Sooooooo ...

I think this piece is going to be a hit. I also think this is going to look great beside the Rambo.

It's still very early on. I think you have a very, very good chance of getting a conversion.

The grails have spoken ... to vouch to never to speak to you again.

:whip You have to buy it now, you have no choice. :whip

Besides, let's not forget you are an Albertan and we just simply need more of these comiquettes here, :joy

SS should just move their HQ to your neck of the woods....

:lol

Sooooooo ...

It's still very early on. I think you have a very, very good chance of getting a conversion.

We don't know the Ex ES yet, and until it's known, all speculation. Less than 500 and chances may not be so good. More than 500 and chances get better. Get on the WL now if you haven't already.

Do not have any Comiquettes yet---have Man-Thing , Venom and Punisher on order.
Do like my PF's though:banana

Back