The Punisher Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have ordered punisher 3 days ago..is there a chance for my wl to convert or should i order the regular one??when will they announce an edition size for the regular??

hope so!!it's a nice comiquette and with a nice price!!why did you cancel if you do not mind??

hope so!!it's a nice comiquette and with a nice price!!why did you cancel if you do not mind??

Too many other things I want to save up for. I like punisher but he is not a character that I NEED. Even though he should be, it is just one character that I don't NEED. At least not right now.

i do not need him either!but it's a nice statue!if something better comes up i will also cancel,if it first converts:lol:lol:lol

i have ordered punisher 3 days ago..is there a chance for my wl to convert or should i order the regular one??when will they announce an edition size for the regular??

Wait until it gets close to ship time, thats when most people will cancel. The regular should still be available so you can get it then.

I'm on the waitlist too ecekat but I also have the reg pre-ordered. I'm not too concerned about getting the print. I was never much of a comic fan:eek: but I think this piece looks fantastic.

I'm on the waitlist too ecekat but I also have the reg pre-ordered. I'm not too concerned about getting the print. I was never much of a comic fan:eek: but I think this piece looks fantastic.

i want the exclusive not only for the print....400 only man is a great edition size...i do not want an edition size of 1000 etc...

i want the exclusive not only for the print....400 only man is a great edition size...i do not want an edition size of 1000 etc...

Dude, you have 1 of 1,400 of the regs came in at 1,000. Same statue, don't be fooled by the ES printed on the bottom. Still 1,400 copies like your's out there. Your's just comes with a print. Whoopy. Anyone can scan and make a great glossy version for much cheaper than what exclusives go for on the secondary market. Weak ass collectors.

i have ordered the regular also..but for me,the exclusive has other taste:lol:lol:lol:loli have to say ,this piece is wonderful though!simply wonderful!!especially the base!!

i have ordered the regular also..but for me,the exclusive has other taste:lol:lol:lol:loli have to say ,this piece is wonderful though!simply wonderful!!especially the base!!

I like the cut of your jib. You aren't half bad.

I am a fan of this piece as well. That goes without saying, I am a Punisher fan!

Bodybuilders rock! I am one myself, so I am all for the look! Skinny men with alien limbs are nasty. Men should have muscle!

i have also started bodybuilding 1 year ago..punisher is my idol:lol:lol

Back