The Punisher Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Martin Just told me & you can read it at the SF thread that it is 1/4

when i saw it it looked smaller the the other PFs around it which is why i thought it was 1/5. But hey there you go ^^^^ers! PF size!!

That is what I am talking about, away with 1/5.

This Looks awesome!!! couldn't have come at a better time because i have been hunting for a Punisher PF as of late.....if the full reveal looks as Badass as i think it will......this will be the Punisher in my collection!!

olivetti, good but not the greatest pencil at marvel. don't like the over muscled punisher.

Olivetti's best work imo was space ghost. his style worked great. don't like it so much on the marvel guys.

Well olivetti is my favorite.Once again,Sideshow aim to please the Worm.

The PF is nice but would've been a whole lot nicer if his legs weren't so damn skinny and then made all the more awkward with the pose they're in.

They're anatomically wrong for a dude that is supposed to kick so much ass! He has Calista Flockhart's chicken legs.

So while I'll miss the PF approach with their new Punisher, I believe (and hope) that the comiquette will overall be a better statue and a more fitting tribute to what makes him such a bad ass character regardless that he has no super powers.

I mean, If I wanted Aunt May with a skull t-shirt, I would've bought one :lol

I think I'll be ordering this one. I don't own any comiquettes, so I hope it will look ok next to my pfs. I was going to order the Punisher vs. Daredevil dio, but after seeing it in person at Comicon, I was very disappointed.

Yeah, I too was disappointed by the VS dio. Are there any better Punisher versions out there?

No doubt that Punisher PF is the best version out there, but I get a felling that this comiquette might be as good if not better. I'm looking forward to seeing the exclusive version. I hope it isn't only a print, although it is an amazing illustration, but I'd like to see maybe a switch hand with a different gun or extra accessories. Something like Elektra or the marvel dioramas.

We will see....

Cheers

Bear

FAIL.gif

Fact: Gruson never fails.

Back