The Punisher Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may consider selling my Punisher PF if I like this one more. ...hmmmm....

olivetti print for exclusive please !!!!!*

*with background

I would have been interested if it were 1/4 scale. Looks very nice but at 1/5 no interest. I wish SS would keep them all the same scale.

I would have been interested if it were 1/4 scale. Looks very nice but at 1/5 no interest. I wish SS would keep them all the same scale.

Agreed, I'm :( that he isn't 1/4, a muscular Punisher deserves the largest treatment it can receive.

Not that he doesn't look bad ass in the tease, he certainly does.

But I'll wait until final reveal to really determine the outcome because some are claiming that it really doesn't negatively impact his overall presence. Let's see.

olivetti print for exclusive please !!!!!*

*with background

media_httpa3twimgcomprofileimages39.jpg
:monkey3 :lol

Martin Just told me & you can read it at the SF thread that it is 1/4

when i saw it it looked smaller the the other PFs around it which is why i thought it was 1/5. But hey there you go ^^^^ers! PF size!!

when i saw it it looked smaller the the other PFs around it which is why i thought it was 1/5. But hey there you go ^^^^ers! PF size!!

WTF man :tap

I hope your not color blind too :mad:

:monkey3

YAY, he's 1:2 Scale like Iron Child, Wuhooooo..:banana

Wait.....Ohhhhh....1/4 Scale...:lol

^^^^ing excited about this !!!! I also heard from someone (who is not an effeminate man)that all of olivetti's sideshow maquette will be sculpted by the gore group !!! Wich means : 1/4 scale gore group/sideshow/olivetti's hulk comiquette !!!!!hows that for a win ^^^^^es !!!!

Back