The Punisher Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been a few months since I was that excited about a piece. I will "camp" by my computer around 4 pm on Thursday and preorder this baby as soon as it is up.....

It looks like a mix of terminator and Punisher PF. Looks awesome......

Cheers

Bear

This is ^^^^ing badass. I am not a fan of the Punisher but I like the way in looks in the preview. Unless something really goes awry I will order this. Sucks that its 1/5 but at least if you have the AH! ladies they can flank him.

This is ^^^^ing badass. I am not a fan of the Punisher but I like the way in looks in the preview. Unless something really goes awry I will order this. Sucks that its 1/5 but at least if you have the AH! ladies they can flank him.

Do you (all of you) think this could become a tendency in future comiquettes releases? If I dont remember wrong the Elektra comiquette is also 1/5...

olivetti ^^^^^es !!!!!!!!!

#1 marvel artist !!!!

non- comic fan ,please dont buy this...

Do you (all of you) think this could become a tendency in future comiquettes releases? If I dont remember wrong the Elektra comiquette is also 1/5...
That's why these are labeled 'Comiquettes', they can make them whatever scale they want. If they had labeled it a PF then it would have to be 1/4.

Well..before Iron Man they were all 1/5 afterwards many of them were too. I think with characters already offered in PFs they'll go 1/5. If the character can never be made into PF because there isn't mixed media then I think they'll go 1/5.

I was hoping it would be based on this cover.
2eov0hi.jpg

Well..before Iron Man they were all 1/5 afterwards many of them were too. I think with characters already offered in PFs they'll go 1/5. If the character can never be made into PF because there isn't mixed media then I think they'll go 1/5.

I get your idea but as The Ill Jedi has said...I think it has more to do with their own preferences. If not how could you explain Iron Man (1/4...with no chance of PF) or X-23 (1/4...and no previous PF). Anyways I just want to say I'm not complaining at all, in fact I prefer this scale

Edit: I forgot about the first comiquette which was more like 1/5...I was referring to the classic

Two Things:

1: I said when there is no mixed media really available then they'll do them in 1:4 like Iron Man, hence the comment before and the comment after saying he was an exception. Iron Spider-Man and Black Suited Spider-Man best fit in the 1:4 Comiquette as well.

2: The X23 piece isn't exactly 1:4. Its slightly under:

P9031104.jpg

Nothing I said really undermines Ill's comments just proves especially with X23 that they can do whatever the hell they want.

Exclusive options...........?

please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print, please not another print

Back