The Prince of Zamunda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would def need to pair with Semmi. In for both. Let's go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just let it shine through #soulglo
a19c4d361f18afc20b5187d35bae8f50.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can't wait for this one to happen...been asking for about 3-4 years...even went around shopping the idea of getting both eddie and arsenio made....but nothing ever materialized...glad you got the wheels in motion brother!!!...definitely will be a grail to get!!!....will you be doing the McDowells outfits too?

... Or baseball jacket, pins and benie first day in New York outfit? :) anyway I'm in! Amazing.

Actually Eddie Murphy have a trucker baseball hat... Arsenio the benie if I remember well

I was thinking about the McDowell's, but Star Puff's is working on one already, so I'd just get it from them if needed.

can't wait for this one to happen...been asking for about 3-4 years...even went around shopping the idea of getting both eddie and arsenio made....but nothing ever materialized...glad you got the wheels in motion brother!!!...definitely will be a grail to get!!!....will you be doing the McDowells outfits too?

Not yet. I'm still waiting on a few key pieces to get finished before I show everything. I want to just show it, get the deposits and get it going. Its going to be a limited run though. Dont want this to be a year long thing and revealing items piece by piece. Head sculpt is almost done. Base is complete. Clothing samples is in the mix now or should be according to the team. I need to get the head so I can send off for the hair braiding and hat sizing, so certain items are waiting for other items to get done.

Working on this too... ;)
IMG_5493.jpg

Are you planning to take deposits? Or you wanna show the whole thing first? Or is it a private commission?

Not yet. I'm still waiting on a few key pieces to get finished before I show everything. I want to just show it, get the deposits and get it going. Its going to be a limited run though. Dont want this to be a year long thing and revealing items piece by piece. Head sculpt is almost done. Base is complete. Clothing samples is in the mix now or should be according to the team. I need to get the head so I can send off for the hair braiding and hat sizing, so certain items are waiting for other items to get done.

Working on this too... ;)
IMG_5493.JPG

Are you planning to take deposits? Or you wanna show the whole thing first? Or is it a private commission?

Back