The predator cineaquette will be mine !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am having a hard time pulling the trigger on this one especialy after I looked at my reward points and saw that I have over 6000 pending points :horror. But then again I agree with Mace this thing will look sick with that Wolf bust and the bio mask :monkey5

where do they have this on preorder
94p0.jpg

if there still around but damn thats nice

I've noticed that most people don't mind minor inaccuracies when it comes to monsters. People are much more concerned about minor inaccuracies on human characters. This figure may not be perfect, but it can easily be identified as the original Predator, and it looks AMAZING. I love everything about it. I wish I could get one.

I was told the end of September which probably means November at the earliest.

And September would be if you (and the place you ordered from) were one of the very first orders. I bet it will take months and months for all the preorders to fill. Unless they made them all in anticipation of selling out fast like SS just did with the Wolf bust.

I've noticed that most people don't mind minor inaccuracies when it comes to monsters. People are much more concerned about minor inaccuracies on human characters. This figure may not be perfect, but it can easily be identified as the original Predator, and it looks AMAZING. I love everything about it. I wish I could get one.

this is true. i know when it comes to my preferences i just want the best visual representation of the monster of discussion. like the CM Predator...i hear a lot of people complaining about how it isn't 100% accurate and that the maker added his own touches to it....well, isn't that what its all about?? seeing different interpretations of the monsters is probably better than getting the exact same thing every couple of years...just bigger and with different poses.
~~when it comes to the actual human characters, yes i do want accuracy over anything else. for example i want an Old Ben 1:1 bust to compliment my growing collection of busts. i want him to look 10000% spot on to Sir Alec Guiness. i'm saying i want it to look like i just chopped his head off and took it to a taxidermist.
~~back on topic of the CM predator. i forgot i ordered him from two places...Razor's Edge and BBTS. well, i canceled one order and still have the other on order. i just need to decide if i want this guy bad enough to put him on the credit card.

this is true. i know when it comes to my preferences i just want the best visual representation of the monster of discussion. like the CM Predator...i hear a lot of people complaining about how it isn't 100% accurate and that the maker added his own touches to it....well, isn't that what its all about?? seeing different interpretations of the monsters is probably better than getting the exact same thing every couple of years...just bigger and with different poses.
~~when it comes to the actual human characters, yes i do want accuracy over anything else. for example i want an Old Ben 1:1 bust to compliment my growing collection of busts. i want him to look 10000% spot on to Sir Alec Guiness. i'm saying i want it to look like i just chopped his head off and took it to a taxidermist.
~~back on topic of the CM predator. i forgot i ordered him from two places...Razor's Edge and BBTS. well, i canceled one order and still have the other on order. i just need to decide if i want this guy bad enough to put him on the credit card.

Razors Edge put two more up for preorder in the past two weeks due to cancellations. Was one of those yours? :D

When Cinemaquette advertises that their $2000 statue is "from the movie Predator", 100% film accurate recreation of the character is a must. I don't want Steve Wang's idealized Predator. I want the one I saw on the big screen in 1987. If the statue is not going to be film accurate, then they should stop advertising that the statue is from the film.

When Cinemaquette advertises that their $2000 statue is "from the movie Predator", 100% film accurate recreation of the character is a must. I don't want Steve Wang's idealized Predator. I want the one I saw on the big screen in 1987. If the statue is not going to be film accurate, then they should stop advertising that the statue is from the film.

Nobody who is a Predator fan should moan about this cinemaquette. It's an awesome statue and slight differences to the original creature mean nothing. If you don't like it don't buy it, simple as that. It could be the last recreation of the old Predator so I'll be buying it to save myself from regret in a few years time.

Remember the pictures that are published for these cinemaquettes never do the final products justice when you finally see them in your home.

One was mine. 2000.00 is just to much for me right now. Maybe I can pick him up later..:monkey2

Ahhh, I see. I was glad to get in a deposit with them because they are close enough to my house that shipping via ground only takes one day and is cheaper than when I order from CA sites.

I decided to put an order in for one too.

I'm kinda glas the dollar has dropped so much in value over the last year, wouldn't have gotten him otherwise.

I changed my mind, I cancelled my order, just too much dough for one statue, and there's just too much other great stuff out there and coming out, to tie up this amount for one thing, I mite regret it latter, but i'll just have to live with it.

I have preordered this cm from bbts, there is no down payment so I guess I can still cancel, but I can see this piece being the center of my collection, and the only predator piece I will ever need! hopefully my wife will understand...:(

I have preordered this cm from bbts, there is no down payment so I guess I can still cancel, but I can see this piece being the center of my collection, and the only predator piece I will ever need! hopefully my wife will understand...:(

agree...i still have the BBTS preorder so we'll see when it comes time to ship.

Back