The predator cineaquette will be mine !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazypredator2

Super Freak
Reaction score
I couldn't hold back any longer, i ordered it !
i missed sideshow's , i'm not going to miss this one.
the best predator statue yet, and it will be mine .:banana

Cool! Where did you order from? I've had my deposit down for a while.

I ordered it from bigbadtoystore, no deposit, but it will be at least 6 months before it ships, according to their website, thank god for discover card !

Straight from Cinemaquette at SDCC, over 800 have sold!!!! This thing will sell out!

I emailed Mike at RazorsEdge if he's heard anything from Cinemaquette. I want this bad boy to ship already while I have the money but he hasn't heard a thing. Hopefully it ships on time! Congrats crazypredator!

thanks guys.
fraken, the only thing i can figure is they decided to let certain dealers sell it for them,maybe it's easier for them, this way, .

I emailed Mike at RazorsEdge if he's heard anything from Cinemaquette. I want this bad boy to ship already while I have the money but he hasn't heard a thing. Hopefully it ships on time! Congrats crazypredator![/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

I preordered from there too. He told me last week that they will be slowly arriving in shifts.

It's going to be a while before this is released CP2. You have time to save the bucks. Cinimaquette is notorious for their tardiness....

Congrats on the buy!

It's going to be a while before this is released CP2. You have time to save the bucks. Cinimaquette is notorious for their tardiness....

Congrats on the buy!
i'm glad, in away i don't mind the wait, as long as i know i'm getting one., BBTS, said it would be at least 6 months after release date, before i would get mine.so like you said, it will give me plenty of time , to save the money.

Back