• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE ONE RING LOTR 1/6th custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
havent got mine yet but i cant wait.:D if you wanna make something more elaborate for us, how about aragorn's elvish blade.:lol

Sounds good actually. The knife would be easy. A working sheath a bit more complicated. But I'd love to put something like that together.

What makes this a killer deal is that your price is very reasonable and your shipping time is incredibly fast. I usually don't order custom stuff because of wait times and up front payment, but you are definitely on my A list for your next item!:clap:clap

:lol I thought about putting a note attached with each one saying "be careful as the chain is fragile" or some such obvious statement so the envelope didn't seem so empty, but I decided it was an unneeded extra step. I'll prolly include something like that with the next custom I offer. I'm really glad you all like the Ring. I can see how making things for your fellow SSFreaks like Josh and Les and Darren & company can be very satisfying. I'll have to put together something a bit more elaborate for you guys next time. :rock

it's all good....I wasn't expecting it and laughed when I realized what it was. awesome stuff man, seriously!

Got mine today, its fantastic! I was trying to figure out why someone in NC sent me an empty envelope when i realized what it was :lol It isn't even fair to compare the stock chain and ring to this... Entropy's just blows it out of the water :rock

Just received mine. It really does blow Sideshow's out of the water! (the sideshow one has no been retired in shame to Sam's purse along with the lembas bread). :lol

Thanks a ton!

Mine also arrived today - Mint!

Looks great with boromir holding it, its my new showpiece

Thanks man

just wanted to say thanks. i got my ring today and it is perfect. much better than the SS version. i can actually make out the ring from about 5 ft away now.

Hey Chicken,

Got my One Ring:ring...it looks great.

For some reason though, it tarnished in the bag. Maybe it got wet or maybe it had a reaction with the plastic. I cleaned it with some chrome cleaner and it looks great! Thanks for the hook up!

And this may be a dumb question but, can someone direct me to the feedback section?

Yes, I've still got the making for some KD. Just PM me.

Lee, the chain was tarnished very slightly as the brand new chain looked, well, brand new and detracted from the shininess of the Ring itself. But a tiny bit of chrome/metal cleaner as you discovered should brighten it up if so desired.

Thanks again everyone! Glad you like 'em. :duff
I'm hard at work now on another custom for you guys.

Back