• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE ONE RING LOTR 1/6th custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: All orders that have been paid have now been shipped.

Thanks again everyone. I hope you are all happy with the rings. :duff

I hear these are starting to show up in mailboxes so I hope everyone's pleased with how they turned out.

Some more rings are shipping today for those who paid in the last day or two. :duff

You haven't made an all powerful "One Ring" for yourself so that you can control all of us that will be getting a ring of our own have you Jeff?

You haven't made an all powerful "One Ring" for yourself so that you can control all of us that will be getting a ring of our own have you Jeff?

Mwhahaha... at last my plan has been unfurled. You shall soon all fade to become my wraiths. :ogat

You cost me a lot of money dude! Not with your very reasonably priced set. Didn't own a LOTR fig but liked your ring set so bought 2 from you. So...had to buy 2 Excl Frodo's...and then I guess I need 2 Sam's today...and so on... Reminds me of middle school. "Remember kids...the first hit's free!":rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

You cost me a lot of money dude! Not with your very reasonably priced set. Didn't own a LOTR fig but liked your ring set so bought 2 from you. So...had to buy 2 Excl Frodo's...and then I guess I need 2 Sam's today...and so on... Reminds me of middle school. "Remember kids...the first hit's free!":rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

AHHHH! Jeff's ring is already exercising power over you!

:lol :duff

received mine today and when comparing it to the SS one it really makes the SS one look really bad. Thanks for doing this!

for those who think they might want it to be shorter, I wouldn't do it because you can tuck the chain in the back of his shirt and make it as short as you like.

When you guys receive an envelope in the mail that you think is just an empty envelope, it's not anthrax it's your custom chain and ring. :lol

Sweet... Black is slimming... And I like the faceless robes look, right up my alley. :D

Just got my ring today, very badass... as I have no Hobbits yet, I have Boromir holding it. :horror

I gave Boromir the SS one......such a powerful pose with him with the ring in his hand looking at it. :rock

received mine today and when comparing it to the SS one it really makes the SS one look really bad. Thanks for doing this!

for those who think they might want it to be shorter, I wouldn't do it because you can tuck the chain in the back of his shirt and make it as short as you like.

When you guys receive an envelope in the mail that you think is just an empty envelope, it's not anthrax it's your custom chain and ring. :lol

:lol I thought about putting a note attached with each one saying "be careful as the chain is fragile" or some such obvious statement so the envelope didn't seem so empty, but I decided it was an unneeded extra step. I'll prolly include something like that with the next custom I offer. I'm really glad you all like the Ring. I can see how making things for your fellow SSFreaks like Josh and Les and Darren & company can be very satisfying. I'll have to put together something a bit more elaborate for you guys next time. :rock

:lol I thought about putting a note attached with each one saying "be careful as the chain is fragile" or some such obvious statement so the envelope didn't seem so empty, but I decided it was an unneeded extra step. I'll prolly include something like that with the next custom I offer. I'm really glad you all like the Ring. I can see how making things for your fellow SSFreaks like Josh and Les and Darren & company can be very satisfying. I'll have to put together something a bit more elaborate for you guys next time. :rock

This is one of the great things about this board. So many different talents and people aren't stingy when it comes to sharing the cool things they make. :rock

Back