The old man fron Canada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome! Curious, why was it so hard for you to join the boards?

Good question buddy..My last few years on youtube has had alot of joy but unfortunately a lot of drama ..I have seen .taken part in and and lost a few friends because of the drama..And don't get me going on the trolls..[ unfortunately a virus that will attach themselves to a healthy host ] ..Plus I seen many vids where some would talk about all the drama over here in the boards..and because of my contraversal batman reviews , some of the hate came from people over here....I have had it with it all for awhile..Tired of getting upset over the virtual world here on the interweb ..but during this time the true friends that stood by me kept saying that I had something to offer and needed to join ..I kept kicking back and refusing but after a bit of a break and a renewed love of the hobby lately , I thought maybe I should reevaluate things....This board is obviously quite different then the tube..The tube is a source of entertainment and information but the freaks board is a library that we all can get and put in info for other like minded people to use...So that's pretty well it in a nutshell my good friend.....I guess I should have put this response in the blog section

Greetings from Mississauga!

The home of the oldest and most beloved Mayor in the country....who is awaiting a verdict on if she is guilty of a conflict of interest accusation:rotfl

Greetings from Mississauga!

The home of the oldest and most beloved Mayor in the country....who is awaiting a verdict on if she is guilty of a conflict of interest accusation:rotfl

Mississauga..Same thing I said about Burlington..Been there done that..lol..We can only be so lucky to be in the shape that wonderful but old Mayor of your great borough is ..And if I find out that shes been on the pipe then goddamn it sign me up for another addiction ..Welcome

welcome old man :D

Yes old but not forgotten..Actually theres not much I can remember..I was shopping for a car online and now I am part of some board ..Do you know where I can get an old Chevy pickup..And whats this sideshow freaks thing..is it a bunch of retired acts from the circus ..I can juggle or I use to..lol....just playing buddy..

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Thanks for the welcome..What kind of freaks live here and what kind of shows are there .?...The last memory of a show was in my stripping days I use to be the feature..12 oclock sharp..My stage name was Hammer..Jack Hammer....so long ago...lol

It took a lot of persuading and even then I was still not sure about joining the freaks..I have already did what I could do on you tube..And even that place makes me question my sanity . A lot of people have persuaded me to join and during that time I said that if you seen me here that you better call the catholic church and ask if hell just froze over..Well guys...A massive cold front just hit the doors of hell but I got out with my life..lol. ...As a lot of you may already know...I love batman...dioramas...movies..[ especially behind the scenes ] and did I say I like batman...I was doing the 1\6 scale stuff but I have been bitten hard by 1\4 scale..Bitten and poisoned..lol....I don't know what I may bring to the freaks but I am here roaming around..meeting new people..Although I have heard that there are a few of you here that don't like me..Join that line up..It will take awhile for me to find my place here but be patient and thanks for the opportunity..From Canada to you.[ and no we don't all live in igloos although I was born in a tree house ]...My name is Curtis whats yours

Welcome to the freakshow Curtis! I know you have a lot to add to this forum brother! Pleasure to have you here! :duff

Welcome to the freakshow Curtis! I know you have a lot to add to this forum brother! Pleasure to have you here! :duff

Magnus my buddy..Long time no talk..As you have read , you know where my heads been at You have lived on my side of the tracks too so you know what I am talking about ..Not as active on the tube lately..although I have posted a couple of filler vids ..I haven't been buying or building anything lately although I do have some things planned for the Big Bats when ever it gets here..They keep pushing back the release date..for the third time..getting pissed off to be honest ..The thing about the freaks board ,or at least what I noticed , is that you are a bit more detached from people then the tube ..Most all relationships are based on the written word ..I need to see someones eyes before I can truly judge them as friend material..The eyes truly are the windows of the soul ..And the first time I seen and heard you I already knew that if we only lived closer we would be as tight as a knats *** spread across a rain barrel ..Plus you know I can be long winded..just like this comment and many others ..lol. ..loved seeing you at fancom or at least on video

Back