The old man fron Canada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WAYNESBUTLER

Freakalicious
Reaction score
It took a lot of persuading and even then I was still not sure about joining the freaks..I have already did what I could do on you tube..And even that place makes me question my sanity . A lot of people have persuaded me to join and during that time I said that if you seen me here that you better call the catholic church and ask if hell just froze over..Well guys...A massive cold front just hit the doors of hell but I got out with my life..lol. ...As a lot of you may already know...I love batman...dioramas...movies..[ especially behind the scenes ] and did I say I like batman...I was doing the 1\6 scale stuff but I have been bitten hard by 1\4 scale..Bitten and poisoned..lol....I don't know what I may bring to the freaks but I am here roaming around..meeting new people..Although I have heard that there are a few of you here that don't like me..Join that line up..It will take awhile for me to find my place here but be patient and thanks for the opportunity..From Canada to you.[ and no we don't all live in igloos although I was born in a tree house ]...My name is Curtis whats yours

Welcome to the freaks buddy, about damn time.

Now let's see those beautiful dioramas.

You should make a thread on your Dios, I'm pretty sure most of the people collect Batman stuff have seen your videos on YouTube.

Let's see that collection brother

I am still very confused on how things work here..Found out how to do this thread by accident..The same accident that lead me here..I am a blind man in the dark..It seems weird retreading old territory , I have already blew my wad with dio pics and vids but when this head gets here from Zach and hopefully the Big bats at the end of the month then maybe I can put something new together for the freaks..I swore I was not going to get in any deeper than I got on youtube....and even now I am alittle cautious..but thanks for the support and patience brother...

Its nice to have good Canadian company..I see you are from Ontario..big province.. I live just outside of the place that apparently has a crack smoking mayor..actually I live in Oshawa..home of bumble bee ..if you are a transformer guy..which I am not really..but I do work for the company that made him..Greetings

Just checked out your collection..Totally awesome...My eyes always zero in on the batman stuff..and thanks for the welcome

Welcome. New here too. Site can be overwhelming. Especially as a new collector, there are so many threads and acronyms that I have no idea what they mean.

Yes the site is very overwhelming..almost a bit too much...I am sure when you get use to it all is good but still not a user friendly site..Actually needs updating to something more in tune ..but some will say if its not broke don't fix it...I have a 8 track that still works too..but grateful to be here ..

Last edited:
hello from a suburb of Montreal
I think all the mayors here smoke crack
or at least are involved in criminal activities

Hello in return buddy,,montreal does have its own reputation , but i doesnt matter where you live someone is always trying to get high...and i dont blame them sometimes..lol

Well I guess if I cant bring pictures at the present moment I can bring humor ..Im just being myself..And I certainly am the best I have ever had ..I don't get headaches and I am a cheap date ..Although I have been known to put a roofy in my own drink..

Well I guess if I cant bring pictures at the present moment I can bring humor ..Im just being myself..And I certainly am the best I have ever had ..I don't get headaches and I am a cheap date ..Although I have been known to put a roofy in my own drink..

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Its nice to have good Canadian company..I see you are from Ontario..big province.. I live just outside of the place that apparently has a crack smoking mayor..actually I live in Oshawa..home of bumble bee ..if you are a transformer guy..which I am not really..but I do work for the company that made him..Greetings

Cool! I am on the other side of the Crack Smoking Mayor, I am in Burlington. Plus, I love Bumble Bee and all the Cars that are manufactured by the Company that you work for! :wink1:

:cool:

Cool! I am on the other side of the Crack Smoking Mayor, I am in Burlington. Plus, I love Bumble Bee and all the Cars that are manufactured by the Company that you work for! :wink1:

:cool:

Always like meeting fellow Canadians..Yes Burlington , been there many times..and is on the other side of the mayors place..And thanks for liking the company I work for..Actually everything in Oshawa is geared toward that plant ..Its been a long 30 years and if it wasn't for people liking the company I work for then I would be selling pencils at the corner ..or even worse..I could be a crack dealer ..Apparently there is a lot of customers between you and me..

Hello from Toronto, its good to have more Canucks!

Welcome to the board!

I been chatting up a storm about TO..alot of memories from that big city..Many good ones but a few bad ..Growing up Toronto was always known as the Big Smoke..Who would have guessed that all these years later that saying would actually have real meaning..

I been chatting up a storm about TO..alot of memories from that big city..Many good ones but a few bad ..Growing up Toronto was always known as the Big Smoke..Who would have guessed that all these years later that saying would actually have real meaning..

And thank you for the welcome too

Back