The Official V 2009 TV Series Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alan Tudyk is in it too. Cool.

You know what I've been thinking? This is clearly a masked communication from the Zionist reptilian demons of Mars. They are letting us know that the Rapture is at hand. Only those in the know will be able to prepare for the coming invasion. The sheep will assume this is just another mindless distraction. Their fate is sealed.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I saw the preview they showed at SDCC and I thought it was great.

I grew up watching the old show so this is really a no-brainer for me.

I liked it. Should have been a two hour pilot though.

I totally agree! I want more! I'm not wild about ALL the CGI but the show looks like it will be great! I'm so excited about this!

Also I was glad to see that they were still reptiles.

It was cool that they brought the conspiracy theory underground into it with the first resistance meetings. She even asked them if they proof from some place that wasn't the internet. :lol

It was cool that they brought the conspiracy theory underground into it with the first resistance meetings. She even asked them if they proof from some place that wasn't the internet. :lol

Haha! Yeah I thought that part was bad ass. In the original I can't remember if the visitors were already here in small cells or if they all came at once. This show is Teemu's wet dream. He needs a civil war resistance banner. :lol

Can a mod please change the thread title to add spoilers?

I think they were part of founding the resistance, but they weren't here yet. It was a good idea to use that though.

I bet this is going to drive all those alien conspiracy guys insane. They aren't going to be able to tell if it's fiction or not. I predict a spike in the thorazine futures market.

Haha! Yeah I thought that part was bad ass. In the original I can't remember if the visitors were already here in small cells or if they all came at once. This show is Teemu's wet dream. He needs a civil war resistance banner. :lol

Can a mod please change the thread title to add spoilers?

Teemu Mr. Conspiracy. I know you seen this. Sheeez, He probaly watching it again. :D Tivo

I grew up on the original V and I've been waiting with anticipation for tonights premiere...and it didn't disappoint!

I really liked the underground meeting and the explanation about the V's.

Spoiler Spoiler:

morena-baccarin-v-tv-series-promo-mq-03.jpg

v-laura-vandervoort-as-lisa-01-crop.jpg

Morena Baccarin & Laura Vandervoort :drool :drool

Don't laugh. :thwak

They're going to eat you.

Heathen.

:lol :lol :lol

This series looks promising! :rock

Pretty good episode although I thought it all happened too fast. No buildup whatsoever!!

Favorite scene:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Pretty good episode although I thought it all happened too fast. No buildup whatsoever!!

Favorite scene:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah that part was awesome!
Spoiler Spoiler:
:lol

I grew up on the original V and I've been waiting with anticipation for tonights premiere...and it didn't disappoint!

I really liked the underground meeting and the explanation about the V's.

Spoiler Spoiler:

morena-baccarin-v-tv-series-promo-mq-03.jpg

v-laura-vandervoort-as-lisa-01-crop.jpg

Morena Baccarin & Laura Vandervoort :drool :drool

:lol :lol :lol

This series looks promising! :rock

Yeah I grew up with it too and I think they did a hell of a job. :rock

I thought it moved too fast too. One of the reasons why a longer first episode would have been better.

Try selling that to a major network though.

I thought it moved too fast too. One of the reasons why a longer first episode would have been better.

Try selling that to a major network though.

I agree. What made the first one soooo good IMO was that you got to know every character pretty well before they took sides. Now its just like bam! LOL! I don't think people would have been that patient though.

Back