The Official V 2009 TV Series Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen any solid news and right now it looks like it can go either way. :(

ABC will probably cancel V and go with Dancing with Inbred Guidos. :mad:
mad0001.gif

I haven't seen any solid news and right now it looks like it can go either way. :(

ABC will probably cancel V and go with Dancing with Inbred Guidos. :mad:
mad0001.gif

Hey Snoop, you've got to stop giving the networks ideas for new shows or V will never get renewed. Although I love the title. :monkey3

We should know V's fate in the next week or two. Please renew ABC. Please! :pray:

It was one of the few shows that I watched but, honestly, I'm not too disappointed with the cancellation. For most of the season I felt like I was watching the same thing every week.

It would have been interesting to see where they would have gone with it if there had been a 3rd season, but I'm not going to lose sleep over not knowing.

This was cancelled but that gayass "Incredibles" show is still on?

What a bunch of morons..

Is that No Ordinary Family? Cause that was also canned.

I would have liked to have seen a better ending to V, I hate when things are just left up in the air. Seems to be a lot of shows I like that get canned these days, and within 1 or 2 seasons. Nothing lasts like they used to.

I would have liked to have seen a better ending to V, I hate when things are just left up in the air. Seems to be a lot of shows I like that get canned these days, and within 1 or 2 seasons. Nothing lasts like they used to.

Hope some other network picks 'em up, right? Or, hope that the writers give us insight in what would be. Only two options to be in the know of what could have been....

This isn't the networks fault. It's the American viewers fault. The only thing many people want to watch today are the lives of other people so they can feel better about themselves.

Shows about so called reality get huge ratings despite being utter crap. Women watch shows like Dancing with the Stars in droves which is unbelievable IMO. The show is possibly the worst idea for TV ever. American Idol is trash and people have viewing parties....seriously?

There are a few decent reality shows I like. Deadliest Catch, Hells Kitchen, Ultimate Fighter and such, but most of it is garbage, but the mindless hoards eat it up.

This isn't the networks fault. It's the American viewers fault. The only thing many people want to watch today are the lives of other people so they can feel better about themselves.

Shows about so called reality get huge ratings despite being utter crap. Women watch shows like Dancing with the Stars in droves which is unbelievable IMO. The show is possibly the worst idea for TV ever. American Idol is trash and people have viewing parties....seriously?

There are a few decent reality shows I like. Deadliest Catch, Hells Kitchen, Ultimate Fighter and such, but most of it is garbage, but the mindless hoards eat it up.

True. But I still want to kick the ABC executive responsible in the nuts for cancelling V.

I think that's it.

I can't stand anything on that channel besides V. I really liked the actors/characters, story, etc.. Was a good show.

Back