The Official Rocketeer Appreciation Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't into figures when this Rocketeer came out. Now I'm thinking that the figure might be the best display. I need to look into it.

Tried to get the sculpted watch from Fossil on Ebay yesterday. Was outbid at the last minute. This is proving difficult to get as they rarely come on the market.

If any Canadian fans are interested, Billy Campbell is making a rare appearance at Toronto Fan Expo (along with a few other Helix cast members). I would love to send my Sideshow premium format base to get signed -but that sucker is heavy to ship!

I loved this film. My favorite shot I think was after he saves Malcolm and is flying amidst the clouds with that beautiful James Horner score in the background (right before he goes next to the plane and accidentally shuts the rocket off). It was just a beautiful shot.

rocketeer.jpg

:lol That was all I found on a quick google search. There was a better one but someone removed the original url. If I had the film on my computer, I'd screencap it just to do it justice. :wink1:

I absolutely love this movie . A few pictures of my recent pick up . Medicom The Rocketeer 2.010939629_1535585553364195_1083002206_o.jpg10938839_1535585566697527_1770708743_o.jpg10939077_1535585556697528_1622328716_o.jpg

Looks great!

Still been looking for the bronze Rocketeer Fossil watch. Been a while since one has gone up for sale, so the search goes on.

I picked up a copy of Pacific Presents No. 1 issue with the continuing story of The Rocketeer. Can't beat Dave's art.

I'm curious what some of you guys think, what would be the one collectible to have from this movie? MR 1:1 Helm, SS 1/4 pf, figures, etc......

Back