The Official Rocketeer Appreciation Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Several Stevens original Rocketeer sketches have shown up recently, although I don't think they are worth the prices their sellers have been asking. I will hold out for now.

Hoping that Funko will have their Legacy Rocketeer figure to show off at SDCC this year.

Picked up the new Funko Rocketeer at a show this weekend. Got an unpunched card for $10. Also got a few convention sketches from some local artists.

Yeah, I got the ReAction Rocketeer figure as well and really do like it. Looking forward to seeing what they do in the Legacy line. Hopefully something will be on display at SDCC.

Hallmark is showing the Rocketeer some love again this year with the release of the 1st official Christmas ornament to be released July 12th. Cliff will feature his film look.

Hope that the Legacy figure will be shown next month as choopie pointed out.

Gents, has anyone made a passable Billy Cambell hs? I'm looking at doing some resculpt practice and would love to try out one for a Rocketeer figure.

Gents, has anyone made a passable Billy Cambell hs? I'm looking at doing some resculpt practice and would love to try out one for a Rocketeer figure.

Honestly, the only Campbell head sculpt I've ever seen is the one Sideshow PF. It's passable. Maybe the upcoming Legacy Rocketeer will have a better detailed headsculpt.

A 1/6 Billy Campbell sculpt would be awesome!

Here are a few pics of my finished modded Medi V2. Thanks so much to the boardies that offered their advice and suggestions!

This might have already been posted in here (hell, it might have been posted in here by me) but I forget.

I saw this in Art of Disney in WDW during my trip.

1CfrLvI.jpg

That does looks awesome! Congrats!

Great job, MM! :rock :hi5: :duff

Great pose, really captures the character.

Thanks, fellas! :) Really glad to have the character back in my collection.

Marf - what camera do you use? Your lighting / photos / etc are very distinctive, I can always tell they're your pictures immediately.

I have been told that before, although sometimes my pics get confused with Short Round's. :lol I use a Canon T1i on a tripod, and my lighting usually consists of my display LED dioders and whatever other ambient light happens to be present at the time. :)

Welp. I just found my favorite thread here :D

Here's a few pictures from when I took my Ver2.0 to Griffith Observatory last year

943479_10151954575617782_1596154858_n.jpg
179745_10151954574367782_1247778489_n.jpg
944304_10151954574877782_1837808149_n.jpg

Back