The Official Rocketeer Appreciation Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Premium Format Rocketeer

been displaying this one with the EX head. The more and more it grows on me and doesn't look over-sized from every angle.

Orderd my PF. :yess:

Right on! Welcome to the club and Congrats! :yess:

image.php

You're gonna love your PF! :rock

been displaying this one with the EX head. The more and more it grows on me and doesn't look over-sized from every angle.

I've displayed mine on and off. IMO the Ex portrait looks great to me! :D

I can't decide what to bring to the screening tomorrow for autographs...assuming there will even be an opportunity for them :lol

A HT stand for my Medicom figure seems the most practical, but I really want to bring my PF base.

I really hope they're not sticklers about photography, I'll be taking lots of pics if they're not!

You mentioned taking the base of PF, are you still contemplating that?

And as for taking pics...just put a card in your hat that says "Press", that should work! :lol

press_hat-300x231.jpg
:yess:

Don't forget to molest Jennifer Connelly for me! :lecture ;)

I hope you have a great time, MM! :hi5:

Right on! Welcome to the club and Congrats! :yess:

image.php

You're gonna love your PF! :rock

Cheers been wanting this for ages now. :hi5:

Nice does look good does the exclusive head really look much bigger? That's what I orderd

Cool yeah I'm not fussed if it is really looks a good sculpt to me a pic. Would be good cheers.
:hi5:

You mentioned taking the base of PF, are you still contemplating that?

And as for taking pics...just put a card in your hat that says "Press", that should work! :lol

press_hat-300x231.jpg
:yess:

Don't forget to molest Jennifer Connelly for me! :lecture ;)

I hope you have a great time, MM! :hi5:

Thanks DS! I will see what I can get away with, my wife being there and all :lol

I am still contemplating taking my PF base, as I think that would be the much cooler item of the two to have signed by the cast. I'm tempted to bring an extra HT stand to have Joe Johnston sign for my eventual HT Captain America as well :lol :slap

I'm worried that because the Q&A is before the movie starts, the panel will disappear long before any of us have a chance to get anything signed.

Nice does look good does the exclusive head really look much bigger? That's what I orderd

When you place the Helmet head next to the Bill Campbell portrait the later is noticeably bigger, but on the statue it looks fine.

Dscn8630a.jpg

Dscn8626a.jpg

Dscn8595a.jpg

My only problem was with with slight warping in the detail on the base....

Aside from that it's one awesome statue....

Back