The Official Rocketeer Appreciation Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Premium Format Rocketeer

I just really want a Blu-ray release. The best I've got right now is a 720p HDTV rip.

If I was going to this, I'd almost be grateful that now it's "skinny" Connelly, where I could probably contain myself. Because if Rocketeer-era Connelly was there, there's no telling what might happen. :drool

I want a blu-ray release of the Rocketeer really bad and I agree with the bold! :drool :naughty

I am in major agreement with both of these statements :lecture

It has been a bummer watching Jennifer Connelly and Cameron Diaz transform into skeletons. Connelly in the Rocketeer and Diaz in The Mask...:drool

Both so fine back in the day! :drool :lecture

I will go on record saying Jennifer Connelly in The Rocketeer is the best any woman has ever looked.

But at least Connelly is still pretty. Diaz took a very fast tumble after The Mask. Nowadays, she's frightening.

:lol :lol

It's very sad to see such a beautiful woman shrivel away. :(

That's awesome that Bill Campbell will be attending. He makes rare appearances too. Would be nice if Joe Johnson showed up too. But I know he's busy with Captain America.

We need the Rocketeer on bluray so bad. And with GOOD extra features. Hopefully this event gives Disney ideas.

That's awesome that Bill Campbell will be attending. He makes rare appearances too. Would be nice if Joe Johnson showed up too. But I know he's busy with Captain America.

We need the Rocketeer on bluray so bad. And with GOOD extra features. Hopefully this event gives Disney ideas.

I really hope we see a Rocketeer blu-ray soon! :pray:

It would awesome to have some really cool special feratures!

Director Joe Johnston just confirmed for Rocketeer event!

That’s one cool event, a little hard to get there from where I live… :gah:

I really hope Disney will come to senses and release this great movie on BD with lots of extras soon as possible. :pray:

:impatient:

I was wondering if the Jacket comes off or if the area around the harness is supposed to be loose? I bought mine second hand and the buttons/rivets on the jacket are not attached on the gun side of the harness.

I was wondering if the Jacket comes off or if the area around the harness is supposed to be loose? I bought mine second hand and the buttons/rivets on the jacket are not attached on the gun side of the harness.

I don't think the jacket is supposed to come off and the harness on mine is pretty snug.

Just saw the charge on my CC account for the event tickets my wife is going to "surprise" me with :lol So stoked for this! :yess:

It's next week. :nana:

homer_doh.png

I jumped the gun thinking it had passed already! :lol

Just saw the charge on my CC account for the event tickets my wife is going to "surprise" me with :lol So stoked for this! :yess:

:lol Right on! :yess: :lol

Well I caved and ordered the regular. BBTS dropped their price, so I bit. I'm looking forward to getting him!

Can't wait to hear how tomorrow's event goes. While Disney remastered the film for the screening, I hope that there's a chance of a Bluray WITH extra features.

Back