The Official Rocketeer Appreciation Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Premium Format Rocketeer

The movie was only so-so, but I still have fond memories of the character. He's a really nice representation of the classic retro sci-fi serial pulp action hero. And he did have a little bit of representation in the comics world--a recolored hardcover collection is coming out this fall:

41813vPIxNL._SS500_.jpg

(The comic did come before the movie.)

It looks like it's the Dave Stevens pose.

This will be a great pf...i dont see how they could fail at making him awesome.the design of the rocketeer itself screams PF treatment ...will definitely be checking him next week.

Pretty sure I predicted that this would be next and be up for pre-order before end of the year. So things seem to be going as planned/expected.

Will be interesting to see it in full, while not one I was ever going to get, I'm sure it will look great.

WOW..the Rocketeer looks sweet...Better than Rambo PF...I might have to get this..

I seriously don't get these Disney PF choices.

When I heard they were doing Disney PFs the first two things I thought were Pirates of the Caribbean and Rocketeer. Hopefully ^^^^ Tracy at some point and Jessica Rabbit would be cool too. Are those Disney?

Must-have piece for me, and I would think that the EX could be an un-helmeted head or even detachable chewing gum for the rocket pack.

:lol

When I heard they were doing Disney PFs the first two things I thought were Pirates of the Caribbean and Rocketeer. Hopefully ^^^^ Tracy at some point and Jessica Rabbit would be cool too. Are those Disney?

Same here...when I heard about SS doing Disney PF's I immediately thought of the Rocketeer & POTC Captain Jack. :rock

Di.ck Tracy (Touchstone Pictures) and Jessica Rabbit are both Disney owned. :D Both would be cool to have as PFs! :banana

I can't wait to get the Rocketeer PF!!

Yep works for me!! I believe based on the the work in progress shots, it will be change -o- head;the sculpt itself is beautiful, as I expect the whole line will rocket to stardom!

Back