The Official Rocketeer Appreciation Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Premium Format Rocketeer

Sideshow has put up a 360° view on the page of both (the regular and the exclusive edition).There the figure turns out even better ! :D
Seeing this moving in 360°, I think the head of Cliff Secord isn't too big as often mentioned. Take a look......

Rocketeer.jpg

Wow... nicely done Twilling.

Can anyone post a few more grabs? I need to see this blown up but all the proto Pics are so small.

Thanks for the links Indy, awesome.

As for appreciation value, I think although the Darkness piece is extraordinary, I'm not sure too many would display a raging Horned Demon head in their living room. A Family Friendly Disney 30's era PF Hero I would think will always hold up better.

It may or it may not. Look at the Darkness PF exclusive. Nuff said!

I disagree, Eli.

I agree with Pjam on the family friendly comment he made. The Darkness PF is an awesome piece but it's not something most Disney collectors, sadly, will openly display in their homes for obvious reasons.

The Rocketeer will hold up much better than the Darkness PF, especially with Disneyana collectors. :D

Last edited:

Thanks for the links Indy, awesome.

As for appreciation value, I think although the Darkness piece is extraordinary, I'm not sure too many would display a raging Horned Demon head in their living room. A Family Friendly Disney 30's era PF Hero I would think will always hold up better.

Agreed.

Now I just need to acquire the LS Helmet (MR or Kit) to go with it. :D

It may or it may not. Look at the Darkness PF exclusive. Nuff said!

The Darkness PF Ex sold for over $700 about a year ago. The economy has reduced the value of most collectibles.

Just got my wait list EX order converted... now the real decision needs to be made.

Back