The Official Rocketeer Appreciation Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Premium Format Rocketeer

Ok, what's going on here? I just so happened to check my account and noticed that my Wait List converted to an order back on 3/5 with no notice. The same happened with the Punisher Comiquette. I was checking my bank account and noticed a pending charge from Sideshow. It was the Punisher but there was no notice that it had converted or even shipping. With the Evil Queen I got notice 1 day notice before I was charged the next day? So what gives?

I suggest that anybody who is on the Wait List for anything that is shipping soon to check their account to see if it has converted.

Thats happened to me in the past, it was mostly do to an overactive junk mail folder. If you've already checked that I would contact them. I had a couple things convert I didn't know about a year or so ago, but nothing recent. Anything recent I received a notification email with a couple days to decide. Good luck!

In the past I've had SS conversions and processing notifications hit my junk mail folder.

They need to hone in on a release date for this thing, can't wait to get it!

That's a bummer, Glyoung.

Have you contacted SS about this? In the past SS Customer Service has been extremely helpful with any issues I had.

You were right. I shot them an email and they cleared everything right up and gave me a $15 gift code to boot (which I was not expecting). Great service. I'm very impressed.

Now bring on The Rocketeer!!!:D

You were right. I shot them an email and they cleared everything right up and gave me a $15 gift code to boot (which I was not expecting). Great service. I'm very impressed.

Now bring on The Rocketeer!!!:D

Right on! SS CS ROCKS! :rock :rock :rock

Glad to hear that SS made it right and gave ya something extra to boot! :banana

I was going through some of my orders and see which one I was going to cancel. I have Gandalf, mola Ram and Rocketeer and I voted to cancel Mola Ram....

There's no way I'm canceling Rock.....

He is one of the best pieces SS has done to date. Love the little details like the burned marks on the jet pack flaps and the piece of gum on the rocket....

Outstanding work......

Last edited:

I was going through some of my orders and see which one I was going to cancel. I have Gandalf, mola Ram and Rocketeer and I voted to cancel Mola Ram....

:horror

Noooooo. Mola-Ram is going to be an AMAZING PF. I have Gandy, Rocketeer, Mola-Ram, Jedi Luke and soon Jack Sparrow, and the only one I'd even think about canceling is Jedi Luke. Get the regular (or better yet 'eventual' BESPIN Luke) down the road. The other 4 are MUST-HAVE's IMO (as will be the upcoming TOD Indy PF!)

:gun

:horror

Noooooo. Mola-Ram is going to be an AMAZING PF. I have Gandy, Rocketeer, Mola-Ram, Jedi Luke and soon Jack Sparrow, and the only one I'd even think about canceling is Jedi Luke. Get the regular (or better yet 'eventual' BESPIN Luke) down the road. The other 4 are MUST-HAVE's IMO (as will be the upcoming TOD Indy PF!)

:gun

Alright, alright....I will reconsider it......I will have then to cancel Sabertooth....But I like Sabertooth......

I will cancel Mola but I will get it later... Don't want to cancel Saber

Something gotta go, man....

Alright, alright....I will reconsider it......I will have then to cancel Sabertooth....But I like Sabertooth......

I will cancel Mola but I will get it later... Don't want to cancel Saber

Something gotta go, man....

Easy choice, both Rocketeer and Mola are better than some man-cat in PJ's.

:lecture

Back