The Official Mark 3 Iron Man 1:2 Scale Maquette with Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huollly, that is beautiful.... Now that is truly worth the Legendary Title. BrAVOOO

Roberto- Yea..that's him...Jaime Groove from Legacy.
Incredible talent! The bullet holes look crazy real!

Yea, thought it was :) He does some great work! What was the story behind you acquiring this piece? Do you know Jamie personally?

Massive congrats again buddy! :)

28kspb4.gif

That was my reaction!!!

Felmar, that is nuts!!! AMAZING!!!! PERFECTION!! Seriously, hold on to that.

Yea, thought it was :) He does some great work! What was the story behind you acquiring this piece? Do you know Jamie personally?

Massive congrats again buddy! :)

RB- I don't know Jamie personally...but I have a friend that works at Legacy and he acquired it from him...and now its been passed on to me :)

That was my reaction!!!

Felmar, that is nuts!!! AMAZING!!!! PERFECTION!! Seriously, hold on to that.

Thank you sir...I will for sure !

Thanks..yes...very lucky to own a custom piece... :)
also got lucky with getting the mark III bust to go along with the maquette---
Jaime put his special touch on this one too.

I remember seeing those on his instagram and wondering who was the owner. Should have known it would be somebody from here. Great pieces man, congrats. :clap

RB- I don't know Jamie personally...but I have a friend that works at Legacy and he acquired it from him...and now its been passed on to me :)

Awesome :clap yea, i thought it was his work ;) still amazing stuff and must be a great feeling to own such a cool one off piece :rock

Thanks..yes...very lucky to own a custom piece... :)
also got lucky with getting the mark III bust to go along with the maquette---
Jaime put his special touch on this one too.

]

Yea, loving this too bro! Great addition, congrats :clap

Thanks fellas :)

Wow, someone wiped Tony's face on the pavement. :lol
:lol He did get a little mark on his face, haha.

a little too much for my taste. I like the maquette much more.
I like the maquette more too...but this one was way too cool to pass up.

I remember seeing those on his instagram and wondering who was the owner. Should have known it would be somebody from here. Great pieces man, congrats. :clap
Thanks! yea, I can't believe how well done it is...amazing work and talent :bow

Hi.
Is anyone interested on selling his Mark 3 statue?
Would be interested.

Many thanks!

Could someone please tell me the voltage on the power supply? I've got a bunch of different ones lying around and don't want to short it out with the wrong type. Thanks :)

I used to think my Mark III LSF was the coolest Iron Man statue out there(and for a long time it was), but after getting the Mark 7 and Mark 17 Heartbreaker statues from Imaginarium Art suddenly I'm a lot less enamored with with the Sideshow piece. I predict it leaving the collection very soon.

I used to think my Mark III LSF was the coolest Iron Man statue out there(and for a long time it was), but after getting the Mark 7 and Mark 17 Heartbreaker statues from Imaginarium Art suddenly I'm a lot less enamored with with the Sideshow piece. I predict it leaving the collection very soon.

I will be happy to buy that off from you, been looking for this piece for so long!

Admittedly, I've never seen the SS 1:2 nor the Imaginarium 1:2 in person (hopefully Brent will post photos of them together for comparison sake), but although I really love the paint work in the IA half scales, one thing I actually *do* like about the SS Iron Man Legendary scales (at least in photos), is the museum pose and very simplistic, no-frills base. But that's obviously person preference.

Back