The Official Mark 3 Iron Man 1:2 Scale Maquette with Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Admittedly, I've never seen the SS 1:2 nor the Imaginarium 1:2 in person (hopefully Brent will post photos of them together for comparison sake), but although I really love the paint work in the IA half scales, one thing I actually *do* like about the SS Iron Man Legendary scales (at least in photos), is the museum pose and very simplistic, no-frills base. But that's obviously person preference.

SS Legendary scales mark3 is look more like the props legacy effect using to make the mark3 suit in the movie. I think the colour is spot on!

I would love to buy this statue. One sold on ebay a few weeks back for 411$. I kind of PISSED I missed it. I actually had a thread in the items wanted looking for this statue.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I would love to buy this statue. One sold on ebay a few weeks back for 411$. I kind of PISSED I missed it. I actually had a thread in the items wanted looking for this statue.

No chance that was an actual SS LSF Mark III at that price. It was either a cheap overseas recast or it was severely damaged.

Edit: Nevermind, that was the Mark III 1:1 bust that sold for $411 on eBay. I just found it in the completed listings. I knew there wasn't any way someone would sell the 1:2 scale statue that cheap. :wink1:

My mistake. I though this was the life size bust thread. Messed my self up if you go back 1 page there's a bunch of picks of the bust. Threw me off. :( sorry guys.

Either way I want this statue and the bust lol

I know you mean IA, but it's not even close. I had the SS, IA wins by a landslide. There is no comparison really.

The finishing on the IA must be better, it's kind of like an auto paint finish. But I personally like mark3 and the pose of the SS more. If u compare Apple to Apple for the SS mark7 to IA mark7, I will take the IA.

If I could get IA statues in the US at a good price I would sell all my sideshow pieces for IA and XM.

I know you mean IA, but it's not even close. I had the SS, IA wins by a landslide. There is no comparison really.

Yeah, meant IA. I'm really interested in the SS one, but yeah, the IA one looks really, really good.

Hmmm....

Brent, can't remember if we talked before, but I'm looking for a SSC IM 1:2 - drop me a PM if you're interested in selling.

How much does this statue sells for these days?

God I want this statue so bad but can't find it any were. :( even the recasts are all MIA.

They do seem to have all dried up suddenly. Maybe I should just hold on to mine after all. ;)

I found a guy selling a recast for like 500$ but I refuse to buy recast. I hope the ss civil war 1:2 of Iron man is worth it.

Back