The Official LOST Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the problem with the painted Nek Jack's is more the photography than the painting. The sculpt is dead on and the paints I've seen are very well done, bit I think you need to photgraph them from slightly above instead of straight on or from below. And I think that has more to do with the expression than anything.

I think the intention was that his chin is tucked down a little bit, but the neck sculpt is straight at the bottom. You put the sculpt down on a flat surface and it'll look 'off', painted or not.

DSCN0654.jpg

This looks fantastic! :clap

P.M. Sent. :cool:

Charlie has new shoes.
Thank you, Thainer!

dolls041.jpg

dolls042.jpg

Big improvement Allison. Congrats!

All this customs is fantastic congratulation!!!!

I to look for for my John Locke's custom of the bottles of water 1/6 because I do not find thank you very much

Hi pescal! I think some people had luck looking for 1/12 bottles in the dollhouse/miniatures section on EBay. The larger bottles in that scale look like water bottles in 1/6 scale. Hopefully that helps!

thanks beeshaw but Boo boo nothing at the moment on ebay even in the size(format) 1/12 if you have the other sites...
You are a big connoisseur of LOST and I would like to know that had LOCKE it really in its bag? What I can put in the rucksack of my custom which remains faithful to the series?

I don't know FOR SURE What he had in his pack, but if you went along the lines of rope, small tools, some water, knives and most importantly some explosives I think you've be alright to stay in line with what probably would have been in there.

I used that link too when I first built my Locke! It's really invaluable, but I lost it since. Thanks for posting it YoNose! :)

I've added it to the first post of the thread which I've been trying to maintain as a one-stop shop of helpful links just in case no one has visited it lately.

I used that link too when I first built my Locke! It's really invaluable, but I lost it since. Thanks for posting it YoNose! :)

I've added it to the first post of the thread which I've been trying to maintain as a one-stop shop of helpful links just in case no one has visited it lately.

Cool! Glad I could help. It took a lot of searching to finally find a good resource. I wish someone did that for every character!

Got my Greggo repaints today,man is he a talented Guy.I can finally display more than just Locke that has been alone for a long time.

Will post some pics tomorrow.

I am waiting for the clothes for Jack so he is pantless right now so a group shot would have to wait :lol

Yeah i know but the body alone is way too expensive,besides...He would look huge compared to Jack and Locke which have sculpted necks and can't be used on a Royce body if i wanted to match Jack with Sawyer.Im more than happy with the Advanced True Type,which i might get for Jack as Well,right now he's just on a Old True Type i had here.

Im really struggling with the body im using for Desmond,i know Beeshaw knows what i mean as he has the same TTL T3.0B body.The Neck is too big to fit and right now Desmond's head is just wobbling,a shame really as the Body is perfect for Desmond,i wouldn't be happy with a standard True Type,and a Slim would be too thin for Desmond.
Any advice?

With my Desmond I find it's the hair sculpt at the back of the neck that doesn't allow it to sit right. The neck of the TTL's has a slight angle to it and the neck is drilled straight. I think if we modded the head a little more it would be fine. But I do know exactly what your saying Rock.

But to be honest the sculpt of the forearms are starting to bother me. Lol

Sawyer and Desmond look great all finished btw! Can't wait to see the full group shot reveal once Jack is suited up. :)

Back