The Official LOST Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe with a repaint? I like the attitude of the sculpt but it's hard to tell with the headband.

20100826_ed1136a1bdaf7d70f635lXDr3Z60mtUY.jpg

Looks pretty good to me.

Who's good at Photoshop? We need someone to get rid of that camo paint!

At first I saw Fox right away, but now the more I look at it the less I do.

I think he's probably based on Flea, the sniper, in the movie The Tears Of The Sun. But he sure looks like Jack to me.

20100826_76e8346938f1fc35855bTGqo5raoij4S.jpg

Here's my finished Desmond bash. The tailoring isn't the greatest for the jumpsuit, but it will do. Thanks for the great paintup GDB!

Now we just need Jack :impatient:

img2669o.jpg

Here's my finished Desmond bash. The tailoring isn't the greatest for the jumpsuit, but it will do. Thanks for the great paintup GDB!

Now we just need Jack :impatient:

img2669o.jpg

Oh man he looks great! I love the jumpsuit for Desmond there! My one regret in both of the Nek sculpted heads I painted for you is that I didn't have a TTL body at my disposal so I could try to paint match the heads to the TTL neck.

Hello everyone! I am brand new on Sideshow freaks and I'm thrilled to find a site for Lost customizers. I saw all the heads here and I want them. Could the members selling the Sawyer, Juliet, Kate, and Desmond heads email me cost and availability. I have Chan Ada's Jack, but I think I will customize the medicom one for my custom. I'd like to create the whole main cast and some of the background characters. Have Locke, Charlie, Ben, and Jack in production. I maybe interested in the Locke head also. Mine is not yet to my liking. I would appreciate any info on parts also. Thanks.

Hello everyone! I am brand new on Sideshow freaks and I'm thrilled to find a site for Lost customizers. I saw all the heads here and I want them. Could the members selling the Sawyer, Juliet, Kate, and Desmond heads email me cost and availability. I have Chan Ada's Jack, but I think I will customize the medicom one for my custom. I'd like to create the whole main cast and some of the background characters. Have Locke, Charlie, Ben, and Jack in production. I maybe interested in the Locke head also. Mine is not yet to my liking. I would appreciate any info on parts also. Thanks.
Welcome to the forum!:wave

I've got a body in mind for a Hurley custom. The Palisades Joe from Reservoir Dogs. Just have to build up the arms and legs. I was also thinking I could adapt the head to make a Charles Whitmore. Any ideas for a Jin head?

Could the members selling the Sawyer, Juliet, Kate, and Desmond heads email me cost and availability.

Welcome! in the VERY first post I have links to the various threads for the commissions of Sawyer, Des and Juliet. Kate is a ways off I think since Juliet still has yet to be cast and available... :monkey3

Hey Beeshaw how's that Hurley going so far?

What you last saw is where he's staying for the time being. The last few months or so have been spent prepping for the arrival of my first lil' baby... who finally made his appearance early Tuesday morning. :) So I'll be putting these bashes on the back burner until everything kinda levels out. Gotta devote my 'spare' time with the whole baby thing. :panic: (i love it!)

What you last saw is where he's staying for the time being. The last few months or so have been spent prepping for the arrival of my first lil' baby... who finally made his appearance early Tuesday morning. :) So I'll be putting these bashes on the back burner until everything kinda levels out. Gotta devote my 'spare' time with the whole baby thing. :panic: (i love it!)

Congratulations! Try to find the time to sleep. Best wishes!

Back