The Official LOST Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a chance to paint one up. Heres some pics of Locke. :)

IMG_5645.jpg

IMG_5646.jpg

IMG_5648.jpg

IMG_5644.jpg

IMG_5650.jpg

The paint job on that is utterly breathtaking!

Nice paint job xenoviper:rock How's my indy?

very soon mate ;) will send you some pics once finished.

Thanks guys.
Andy has done all the tough work... he has managed to put in all the intricate details on Locke sculpt. Simply incredible! To date this has to be my fav 1/6th sculpt from Andy.

xeno, I always liked your painting but you just keep getting better. Locke looks fantastic. The eyebrows in particular are just the right thickness which is hard to pull off.
Awesome! :rock

That Locke does look great, but the slightly mis-aligned eyes ruin it for me :(

Now it's all I can look at! I think that droopy right eye gives these very talented painters trouble. That was an issue with boot25's as well.

I just can't get over all the sun spots and freckles though. Adds a whole other layer of realism to the sculpt.

I'm sure its not as noticable in person, but yeah, blown up that big it does hurt an otherwise marvelous paint job. Eyes are without a doubt the hardest part to get right. Just the slightest bit off can ruin them. Its not a whole lot (maybe 1mm?) but when blown up so big its more noticeable. But I think you are right. It is that droopy eyelid that is messing people up!

That said, I would be estatic to be able to paint like that! Slightly wonky eyes or not!

Did a little futzing with my Sawyer outfit. Took (as much of) the Velcro off the top, moved the 2 buttons over on the shirt. I ironed the pants a little to get the fold out of them and then gave them the water treatment. I think it's coming along...

Still debating on slimming down the legs of the jeans. I've seen pics of it done with the same set and it looks pretty good. Just not sure it's necessary yet.

100_2323.jpg

Back