The Official iPhone Gaming Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm having a harder time getting three stars on the Holiday version of Angry Birds. Got three stars on every level with the original, although it took a long time.

I think the Advent calendar aspect is a nice feature. Being able to only play one level a day gives me plenty of time to work on getting three stars. :lol

Stupid question, but when I get an iPhone 4 next year, do I have to rebuy all my games or will I be able to transfer them over from my 3GS?
Just Sync your phone with iTunes and everything including pictures will transfer to the new one.

The Christmas version of Angry Birds FTW! :rock
I realized the other day that 'Seasons' still has the Halloween version in it. I'm willing to bet that we will see an Easter version next year.

I realized the other day that 'Seasons' still has the Halloween version in it. I'm willing to bet that we will see an Easter version next year.

I'll keep playing as long as they keep making different versions. I never get tired of it.

And Words with Friends! I like kicking my friend's asses. :monkey3 :lol

This RPG platformer is supposed to be coming later tonight, too.

Illusia

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/kfQD3Mcxn7A&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/kfQD3Mcxn7A&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

I just got the Iphone 3gs.. Oh and is it GLORIOUS.. I know, Im late on technology as most have the new iphone 4. But hey, the old models were so damn cheap with a contract. Bought three refurbished iphone 3gs's for $200.

Now im downloading apps.. Trying to find a nice game or two two to add.

Back