The Official, "I got my Bespin Han Solo" Thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's slightly less than 40 posts per page, but at the rate we're going...

I hope Chris doesn't get a seizure. Server crash would be bad enough, but Mr. Charwen is well-nigh irreplaceable.

Join us in the chat room, everybody! Just click on "chat" in the above menu. :)

I'm worried, I'm not sure that I will be able to get the exclusive, I'm at school now and I have to have my mom order from home--I hope she doesn't screw it up. At least I'll be able to watch and find out if she is able to order it. Even though I'm on a computer right now and will be until like 12:20 (Central time, the order starts at 12:00 here) I wouldn't trust the school computers to not block the order page, or that the page wouldn't load up at all, right now I can barely get anywhere, (not just this site). SOO, just 23 minutes away guys!!

The title of the thread scared the CRAP outta me! :horror :horror

I thought I'd missed it by an hour or something!

T minus 10 minutes and counting...............

JS

Dave,
I knew those French guys were getting more than just pic's early! Any bets on the edition size and sell out time? I'll put up a Marvel Legends Juggernaut to the winner!

EDIT: First one to get the edition size and sell out time correct from here on out will get a Juggy!

Woahh..new records for attendance on this board...all because of Solo..

Back