The Official, "I got my Bespin Han Solo" Thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Customikey said:
What other hand positions would you suggest? THe number of hands that came with the fisrt three Jedi figures were because of 1) cosmetic changes to the hands in the film (Ani & Luke) or 2) the needs of the accessories (All three.) Han has no such needs. Can he hold his blaster? Yep. Can he smack the mynock? Yep. What else is there, exactly?

He needs to hold Leia roughly in a manly way and pull her close, doesn't he?

And he needs to wag his finger in 3PO's face - 3PO!!

There's that whole, It's not my fault and the ship's a beauty type hand position.

Those just come off the top of my head.

I wouldn't complain if he were able to be posed like this:

hansolo10.jpg

Batty said:
So, does the hour or so it took to sell out mean the edition size was too large or did we all over-estimate how many people were going to jump on this?

I think the production number really factors into this. There is no doubt in my mind that if this figure had been limited to 1250 or even 1500, it would have sold out much faster!

tomandshell said:
I wouldn't complain if he were able to be posed like this:

hansolo10.jpg

Hey! I've got some SSC hands like that. Came with Holy Grail Patsy. Just pry the coconuts off. And fill in the stigmata left behind. :D I think The Bridgekeeper has hands like that, too.

Are there any SSC figures that have a "pointy" hand? Does R. Lee Ermey have this?

Back