The OFFICIAL BLADE RUNNER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw it for the first time, that was damn near perfect, I didn´t care for an Indy or Han figure but I sure as hell want a Deckart now.

Check out this work from Tsuneo Sanda. He typically does Star Wars fine art, but he's branching out now. :clap

bladerunner.jpg

I think Deck and Rachel look ok, but whats up with Roy? Is he turning into Palpatine and electrocuting himself?

Well, after YEARS of looking at the Android Hunter figure I finally picked one up off of ebay. Repainted the v3 head and modified a true type body to give myself a satisfactory version of Deckard. Until I can get a better head this one will do, with a repaint you can see a SMIDGE of Ford in there. For now, I'm happy with it...
Deckard030.jpg

Deckard010.jpg

Deckard011.jpg

Deckard019.jpg

Deckard017.jpg

Deckard003.jpg

Just finished painting my Deckard head. Now all I need are the sweet set of clothes and gun from Blindvouyer. Here's a picture. Oh, and headsculpt is by Paul Carson:

DSC01696.jpg

Last edited:
Great customs people!
You're all very talented!
I wish HT could take this licence some day...then i can have mine :)

Just finished painting my Deckard head. Now all I need are the sweet set of clothes and gun from Blindvouyer. Here's a picture. Oh, and headsculpt is by Paul Carlson:

DSC01696.jpg

Is the head sculpt available for purchase?

Also, can we see more pictures of differenct angles of the head?

Thanks.
Ike

All right, here's a couple of pictures (profile and 3/4). I put on a shirt and tie (for now) that I bought from another member before I knew about Blindvouyer's awesome Deckard clothes which I'll be getting soon.
Just a quick note: I don't know why, but this time I took the pictures, you can see some issues with the sculpt (drops and small indentations) that are exaggerated by the photo and lighting and not seen that much in person. Paul Carlson did mention this sculpt was going to have those issues since it was the last from his batch and he wouldn't make more in a while. I had to buy that one since that was my only option. But the first ones were immaculate. I just was a little too late in ordering one. Still, I think this one does the trick. As you can see, he looks the most like H. Ford in the the third picture I posted where he's naked.

Can't wait to see how it looks with BV's clothes!!!!!

DSC01699.jpg

DSC01700.jpg

DSC01696.jpg

Last edited:
And here's the Fusion brothers' painted version of the same sculpt. Different style of painting, but very effective as well! :rock :

JoshandBensRickDeckardV34.jpg

JoshandBensRickDeckardV317.jpg

JoshandBensRickDeckardV320.jpg

(This sculpt rocks, I suggest you contact paulcarson and ask him about it)

Last edited:
Just received the Brothers Production Blade Runner today. I am blown away by the quality of the outfit!! Switched it over to a narrow TT and can't wait to put paulcarsons Deckard head on it when I get it back from the painter!

100_3994.jpg

100_3995.jpg

100_3996.jpg

100_3998.jpg

Back