The OFFICIAL BB/DK Jim GORDON thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the details in the sculpts are of about the same quality (unlike Takara Bruce Wayne versus Hot Toys Bruce Wayne, for example), but this paintjob really brings out these details more than the average Spenser paintjob I've seen.

Looks like Dabney Coleman.

3372.gif

Got my Gordon from Spencer this week and don't have any of the trench coat items yet so I threw him on a SWAT figure. :D Pretty fun...if I was keeping him this way I might change up the glasses (which are glued to his head) and add some Gotham SWAT patches, etc., but I'm still thinking I'll display him in his traditional get-up eventually...

"We got him Harvey..." ;)

Hey does anyone know how long it usually takes Spenser to send out paired heads? I pmed him last week and said he had finished my Gordon head and my Alfred should be done by past Thursday and since then I haven't heard from him. I know he's a valued member o this site so I shouldn't worry about being scammed but I'm starting to get a little worried.

Looks great, P!! Where's the SWAT gear from?

Thanks buddy. The SWAT gear is pretty much piece-meal from a few older figures that were given to me. The SWAT patch on the back came from https://www.patchesofpride.com/poppages/pop95.html
I have some ideas for other details I hope to add soon...

Nice Gordon, Pennyworth!

That is a cool Gordon. I like the swat outfit a lot.

wow that's really, really great. but yes, the worried expression is a bit much :) aside from that, excellent work!

Thanks guys. :)

Ok guys I need your opinion here. Thinking about putting my gordon on a slim type. But the head seems a little big. I know clothes will add a bit of size to it so I was just wondering what you guys thought of the head on a slim body:

596ca267.jpg

I'm thinking a real BIG negative...

Ok guys I need your opinion here. Thinking about putting my gordon on a slim type. But the head seems a little big. I know clothes will add a bit of size to it so I was just wondering what you guys thought of the head on a slim body:

596ca267.jpg

I'm thinking a real BIG negative...

Your head's a bit long. Come to think of it, your Superman looks like he has the same issue...

Head-to-body size ratio is a consideration, but so is your final display plan. Consider which action figures your Gordon will be displayed nearby. Do you want him to seem a bit larger, smaller, or equal in comparison?

I'm saving my Slim TT for my Scarecrow, because I want him to seem a bit smaller and meek compared to both Batman and the other villains.

Hmm the Superman seems fine to me. His head is just long its the one the figure came with, the V1 came with actually. The Gordon will be displayed with the DX or V1 Batman along with the other figures I'm making like Alfred and Lucius, Catwoman etc. So hopefuly it'll look fine. but with how this is looking naked. I may just put him on a Narrow. I just want him shorter than Batman.

i have mine on a dragon. the key with this particular head is to give him a coat with a collar up . this look will make his head look less like a lollypop :)

Last edited:
Back