The OFFICIAL BB/DK Jim GORDON thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Couple of quick snapshots:
DSC07683.jpg

DSC07684.jpg

Titan is that a regular suit or is that one of those suits made specifically for slim type bodies that you find on ebay?

Might have been Spenser himself. It does look real good. I'll have to put my own spin on it though. I wont be able to find that suit.

The shirt, suit and coat are from Hot Toys Golgo13 Duke Togo figure.
On Duke, the suit looks very mod. (ie tight fitting) , but on a slim TT looks perfect for a regular fit suit.
And yes, the head was painted by spenser himself.

Finally finished my Gordon... well kinda... Still need an over coat. But here it is

DSC01108.jpg

Looking good.

I purchased the final clothing parts for my custom Gordon a few weeks ago, and they're in the mail. Looks like mine will end up looking quite similar to yours - same color coat and pants, and same tie as well.

Where'd you get the badge?

Riddele me this Batman: If we can get unlicensed figures like Catwoman and Big Boss Obi why hasn't somebody produced an unlicensed "Commissioner?"

because those characters would be more interesting for a wider range of figure collectors, so it be worth the money to produce it without a license, but gordon would most likely not be as interesting to most figure collectors (outside the tdk die hard fans) so it'd be a waste of money to produce.

either that, or they just haven't thought of it, or couldn't make a good enough sculpt and gave up on it. :dunno

Finally finished my Gordon... well kinda... Still need an over coat. But here it is

DSC01108.jpg

That looks great! Really looking forward to getting my Spencer Gordon back from DarkArtist....seems like forever :gah: So can you give a recipe of yours? Like what body, suit and whatever.

because those characters would be more interesting for a wider range of figure collectors, so it be worth the money to produce it without a license, but gordon would most likely not be as interesting to most figure collectors (outside the tdk die hard fans) so it'd be a waste of money to produce.

either that, or they just haven't thought of it, or couldn't make a good enough sculpt and gave up on it. :dunno

Somehow I don't see Big Boss Obi appealing much wider beyond the range of Iron Man collectors anymore than an unlicensed Commissioner Gordon would. Obviously these are being marketed to a specific collector base in order to fulfill a demand.

That looks great! Really looking forward to getting my Spencer Gordon back from DarkArtist....seems like forever :gah: So can you give a recipe of yours? Like what body, suit and whatever.

Here it is:
Spenser Sculpt Gordon
HT TT Slim
Bank Robber Joker jacket and pants
Cold Blood Killer Shirt, tie, belt
DX Cop Joker Shoes
Custom badge
some gun and holster and hand cuffs.

Thanks. Need to get the slim TT and badge/gun holster for mine yet. I got an overcoat but it will look like the comics version not so much the BB/TDK coat.

Here is my Gordon. The head is a work of art by Rainman, skillfully modded and painted by Cheungkinmen, glasses from Spenser, TT narrow body, Stone Cold Killer clothes, belt and gear I got from a fellow member.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Back