The official 1:1 T-600 BUST photo thread !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the comparison shots

I did recieve a flaw on the back of the head, not too major as it seems to be dried glue or putty. Hope I can take it off later.
busts8.jpg

busts6.jpg

busts2.jpg

busts4.jpg

busts5.jpg

busts7.jpg

busts9.jpg

busts10.jpg

Just a quick question in here guys as I wouldn't want to start another thread or bump a really old one. I noticed a browny green mark on my T-800 Arnold bust before , on the endo part just above the eye and I'm not sure wheter its mold or rust. I doubt its mould since it doesn't seem to come off but it also rubs along. It seems to be a more rusty colour. Now the bust has never ever been near water and its terrified me to see this. Its pretty much just stuck there now forever and I'm scared it might appear all over the place and maybe even on other collectibles. I tried to take a picture but it wouldn't pick it up and I'm sure the same thing would happen if I bought this bust.

I do have some relativley hot lights that shouldn't be in above the bust and I've been quickly turning them on now and then to look for something even though I shouldn't have , could this have maybe done something ?.

Thanks for any help and keep up the great photos , this bust is very impressive.

Great pics Sewbacca. I really like the size of this. It really has a father/elder effect when next to the other endo busts.

Last edited:
Great pics Sewbacca......Do you have any more picks of your Collection...I See a Lot of Cool Stuff in The Back...........:cool:........Into 1:1 I Can See.........

Great pics Sewbacca......Do you have any more picks of your Collection...I See a Lot of Cool Stuff in The Back...........:cool:........Into 1:1 I Can See.........

Thanks guys, just tryin to fill the need of size reference and how cool this 600 is. Heres a couple pics of some stuff in the cabinets, Spenk. Lost a shelf due to this beast.
cabinet09B-1.jpg

cabinet09-1.jpg

Nice shots of both mini me 600 and the bust, Spenk. So what are you going to do with that king size box it came with?

Nice shots of both mini me 600 and the bust, Spenk. So what are you going to do with that king size box it came with?

Man I am So Having Storage Problems Now........First i have Lack of Display Room ...now Storage...... The outer Box Bye Bye For Sure:D.. Going to have to rent a unit until i move to a bigger place summer time (I Hope:()

so jealous,mine should be here after Chinese New Year,my dealer says=( anyway,nice photos....

Thanks guys, just tryin to fill the need of size reference and how cool this 600 is. Heres a couple pics of some stuff in the cabinets, Spenk. Lost a shelf due to this beast.
cabinet09B-1.jpg

cabinet09-1.jpg

is this all ur Star Wars collection?

Back